Chapter 62

Kian's POV

We've been here for a few hours waiting for a doctor or nurse to tell us if Mallory is okay. We've just been sitting and going on our phones.

Connor and Maggie are still not here and we sent dozens of texts to them, but none of them answered there phone or replied. We just gave up and decided to just wait for the news of Mallory.

Connor's POV

I was having so much fun today at the beach. Maggie is just so positive and funny and I just love hanging out with her. We decided to kind of ditch the others to go eat at the pizza parlor and go to an arcade.

We got out of the water and I'm pretty sure it was Jc who called our names. We just ignored him and jogged away so we could change. We got out clothes and changed in the bathroom faraway from our spot.

After we changed we headed out to the pizza parlor. We made sure to put our phones on silent, so no one could bother us and we both put our phones in our bags.

"I had a lot of fun today" Maggie said

"Me too" I said smiling

"So do you think the guys will get mad at us for ditching?" she asked giggling a little.

"Nah, I think they'll be cool about it" I said

"What about Mallory?" she asked

Omg. I forgot. But the guys would take care of her right? Even if I just left with out saying anything? What if Mallory was gone and they thought she was with me? What if she's hurt?

"Hello?" Maggie said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, and yeah Mallory will be fine with the guys" I said

We ate and talked for another hour, then decided to go to the arcade. The arcade was only a 7 minute walk from the pizza parlor, so we didn't take a cab.

We finally go to the arcade and played all the games. After 2 hours of playing, we decided to take a cab back home.

We just reached home and it's about 5, yet no one is home.

"Where is everybody?" Maggie asked as we entered the house.

"I don't know. Let me call one of the guys" I said

I took out my phone and saw I had 52 text messages and 34 missed calls. I opened my message and saw things like

• where are you.
•how can you forget about Mallory?
•I called you, yet you ignore me.
•pick up your damn phone.
• think about Mallory for once
•Mallory is in the hospital
•I'm not even gonna try anymore. Bye.

And so on...

Reading that part of Mallory being in the hospital made my heart drop. What. How. When. Was going through my mind. Finally I grabbed Maggie's hand and ran out the door. I called a cab and the can came within 5 minutes.

I explained everything to Maggie in the car and she started crying.

"This is all my fault.
If we never ditched, then this wouldn't have happened." she said

"No it's not. It was my fault for ditching when I know I had a child" I said

After 10 more minutes of silence, we finally reached the hospital. I jumped out of the car after paying and ran straight to the nurse at the front desk.

"Mallory Franta??" I asked

"She's not ready for visitors, but you can go wait in the waiting room. A nurse or doctor will be out when she's ready" she said

I was too tired to argue so I walked to the waiting room holding Maggie's hand. When we got there, we saw all the guys and Sarah. They all looked at us with disappointment.

Sarah's POV

I needed to go work today, so I couldn't hang out with Mallory. I hope she's doing good at home. Her appointment is tomorrow and we're supposed to have a sleep over at my house. Hopefully I can plan some fun activities for her to play.

I was snapped out of my thought to guys running past me. I looked towards them to see that it was Kian and the guys.

I ran to them "what happened!?" I asked yelling a little loud

They told me what happened and I started to tear up. Jc hugged me and I sat down. My shift was over, so I didn't need to go back anywhere.

We waited and waited. I tried asking on the nurses if they knew what was happening, but they didn't.

I was just mad that Connor just left with a girl and still isn't here.

Then just on time, Connor and that girl came walking in the waiting room. I looked at them and rolled my eyes. I just can't believe what he did and how much Mallory went through.

___________

Another update since it was short.

Comment and Vote!💘