Chapter 7

Mallory's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to see everyone sleeping in the living room. I looked down and I was lying on JC's chest. His arms were around me securing me so I wouldn't fall. I got out of his grip making sure I wouldn't wake him and went to my room to fall into a dreamless sleep once again.

JC's POV

I woke up the next morning around 8 and Molly wasn't with me anymore. I panicked and decided to go check her room before going into conclusions. When I opened her door, I saw her fast asleep in bed. We'll that was a relief. I walked down stairs and realized that Mallory's birthday was in a week so me and the guys should go plan something. I sat on the couch for about 10 min on my phone till everyone else woke up.

Connor's POV

"Hey guys, what should we do for Mallory's birthday next week?" JC asked. I almost forgot! "surprise part?" I asked. Everyone nodded eagerly saying that it was a good idea. We would invite everyone we knew and just have a good time. "Sam and Trevor will take Mallory out for the day and when she gets back it will be a surprise!" I said. Everyone liked the plan, so all we had to do was wait for the big day to come.

Mallory's POV

My birthday is in 7 days and I don't know if the guys know. I've never really celebrated my birthday so I don't care if they don't know or not. The guys adopting me is all I could ever ask for.

***One week later***

I woke up to the light beaming through my window and I stretched. I went to my bathroom to wash up then I was gonna color in my coloring book since it was only 7 and the guys get up later. In the middle of my coloring I smelt bacon. Yum! I put my things away and headed to the stairs. When I reached the bottom I saw dad and JC cooking and the others on the couch watching tv. Wow, I surprised they even got up this early.

"Hey I heard that!" they yelled in unison. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked in no one in particular. "Yes" Dad said while laughing. He came over to me, picked me up, and hugged me. "Happy birthday baby. I love you so so so so much" he said. "Thank you daddy, I love you too" I said

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The boys yelled

I giggle and said thank you. After I finished eating Sam and Trevor came up to me "Can we take you out for half the day today so we can buy you toys?" Trevor asked with a smirk. They said they would take me shopping for toys since shopping for clothes is always with Andrea. That's my birthday present from them.

"Yay! Toys!" I responded

"I guess that's a yes" Sam said laughing.

I ran up to my room and out on black tights, a flow shirt that almost looks like a dress with white toms. I also put a white beanie on so my hair wouldn't look like a nest. "I'm ready!" I screamed out. "LEGGO" Sam shouted. I laughed. I said bye to dad and the rest of the guys and we were out.

Trevor's POV

Mallory is so adorable. We took her to KB's Store and she went nuts in there. We state there for about an hour. She couldn't even decide what she wanted so we just got her all of it. She ended up getting 4 new dolls, a play stroller, a paint set, and a talking parrot that repeats what you say through a recorder. I have to admit that you was cool though. I even ended up playoff with it.

Mallory's POV

Omg! I got so many things and I love my pet Parrot. He says everything I say! Sam got a call and he said that it was time to go. I nodded and we were on our way home.

Connor's POV

The part has been set up. We have the balloons, jumping castle, cake, piñata, and even a juggler who juggles anything. I called Sam telling him that we were done and he said that they would head back. We waited 7 min and I heard the door open. Everyone was hiding and once we saw Mallory we shouted "Surprise!!" she jumped back going behind Trevor and Sam then came out of hiding. I ran up to her and engulfed her in a big hug. "Happy birthday sweetheart, I love you" I said.

Mallory's POV

Once we got home I couldn't wait to go inside to okay with my new toys. I guess I want paying attention because once I stepped foot in the house everyone yelled "Suprise!!" Which made me hide behind Trevor and Sam. once I came out from behind there legs dad hugged me saying "Happy birthday sweet heart, I love you." I smiled and said "thank you soo much, you're the best dad ever" While giving him a kiss on the cheek. I also ran to the other guys telling them thank you and kissing there cheeks.

**4 hours later**

There were so many people here, but I was shy to interact with them. I did introduce myself though. I swam and jumped in the jumping castle. I even made Kian, Trevor, and Sam jump with me. You're never old enough to jump on a jumping castle.

This was the best birthday ever. First I get adopted, so I'm with a family, I get new toys, I have a surprise party, a jumping castle, ORANGE JUICE, AND PICKELES!

Soon enough everyone left and it was time for me to open up my presents. I opened dad's one first. It was a locked of a heart with two pictures inside. One said 'together forever' and the other was a picture of me and dad. I hugged and kissed him on the cheek and thanked him. I really love it.

Ricky was next and be for me a shirt that said ' sassier than sassy'. I laughed and hugged Ricky and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Sam and Trevor were next. I thought they already got me my presents? I opened up a box and a panda bean bag chair was inside. I squealed and gave them both hugs and kisses.

Kian came up to me and handed me a small box. Inside was a bracelet. "It's for you to know how much I love you and will never leave your side" he said. A tear ran down my face and he wiped it away. "Thank you Ki-Ki I love it and you" I said while hugging him. "I love you too" he said.

Lastly was JC. He brought out the biggest box! when I opened it, it had a penny board. It was hot pink with mint green wheels. Then there were 3 snapbacks, 2 beanies, and lastly a helmet with knee pads and elbow pads. "I'm gonna teach you how to ride...... in fashion" he said pointing to the snapbacks and beanie. I laughed and hugged him. "I love it and can't wait" I said.

Then dad came out with a birthday cake with 6 candles. 1 more for good luck. They sang me happy birthday and I blew the candles out. It took me a whole, but I got it. We ate cake and watched movies. I was sitting next to daddy laying in his lap. "Thank you guys for everything" I said. "You don't need to thank us, we love you" Ricky said. Everyone came up to me and kissed my forehead or cheek. This is literally the best birthday ever. I soon drifted to sleep still on dad.

----------///////////---------

Don't worry Drama will be coming up soon. PLEASE KEEP READING AND TELL OTHER PEOPLE TO READ THIS!

Ok, ❤️ you guys