Chapter 20

Mallory's POV

After everyone finished eating there pizza, we headed back to the car. I still haven't said a word. I'm just so scared that my real mommy and daddy will take me away. I love my new family and my new dad. I never want to leave them.

Everyone was in there own conversation or on there phone on the way back. We finally pulled into the driveway and went into the house.

I went straight to my bathroom to get out of my bathing suit and get all the sand off me. I managed to do everything by myself. Usually someone helps me, but I didn't want to bother any of them.

I finished taking a shower and put on my Disney princess t-shirt with fuzzy shorts. I brushed my hair and walked back downstairs.

I decided to go outside and just sit on the trampoline. When I got on top I giggled to myself, remembering we for the trampoline from Sam driving when he wasn't supposed too. It was really funny and a fun day.

I decided to go back in because it was getting cold and I wasn't feeling good. I don't know if it's because I'm scared about my real dad and mom or if I'm actually sick.

I walked back inside and my head started to hurt and I just got dizzy. I fell the ground. Kian, JC, and Ricky ran to me and picked me up.

"Mallory!" JC yelled.

I looked up and tried to stand, but failed. I tried once more and finally stood on my feet, only to fall back down. Before I hit the ground, Ricky caught me and carried me to the couch.

"Mallory, what's wrong?" Kian asked

"My head hurts and I just felt dizzy." I said.

"When did this start happening?" Kian asked

"When I came back i-inside" I said stuttering.

"Why are you stuttering?" JC asked

"I'm cold" I said

"But it's sooo Hot. Hold on, let me get a thermometer to see what your temperature is" JC said

He came back with what ever he said and put it in my mouth. After 30 seconds, it beeped.

"103!" they all shouted

Dad came down and saw I was covered with a blanket that Ricky got me.

"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly

"Mallory is sick. She has a fever. 103." Kian said

"Awww Mal, is this why you were quiet when we were eating?" He asked

I just nodded. I didn't want them to worry about me. They already have too much to worry about then me.

The rest of the night consisted of watching movies. My head was on daddy's lap and my legs were on Kian's.

Sam and Ricky were on the other couch and JC and Trevor were on the other couch across from Sam guys.

Daddy made me soup, but I wasn't that hungry so I took 3 bites and I was done. I also drank a few sips of orange juice.

Going through our 4th movie I fell asleep.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I jolted up to see I was the only one in the living room. Someone was at the door and it kept getting louder and louder. I was so scared. The person hitting the door burst through it. I can't believe it. It was my dad with my mom right behind me.

"Time to go!" my dad yelled with an evil smile.

"Get your sh** and let's go!" my mom snapped

"GO AWAY. YOUR NOT TAKING ME" I screamed back

Then my dad walked up to me and slapped me across the face.

I screamed and started crying. "I don't want you to take me away from my family!" I screamed.

"There not your family, we are." my mom said (sorry for the 'lol' part. It was a typo😂)

"No!" I said

She pulled me by the hair out the door. Then I was shaken by someone saying "Wake Up!"

I opened my eyes with tears falling and drenched in sweat. Everyone was around me with sad looks.

"W-who's gonna take you?" daddy asked

Connor's POV

We were watching our 4 th movie of the night and I saw that Mallory was asleep. 10 minutes later she started moving around. Me and Sam looked at each other since she was basically lying on top of us.

Then she started shouting. All the boys came around us and looked at her with worried expressions because she wouldn't stop screaming and crying. We tried waking her up, but that seemed to make things worse.

She kept saying things like 'Don't take me away from my family' I started to tear up. I hate seeing her like this.

Finally after Ricky shaking her for the 10th time, she woke up.

I finally asked her who was gonna take her.

"M-my r-re-real dad" she said crying.

My fist clenched, but I just hugged her. "No one is taking you away" I said

"But he said he was coming for me" she said bawling

"Mallory. When did he say that?" I asked sternly

"When we were eating pizza and I got the napkins" she said sniffling.

"Is that why you weren't saying anything?" I asked

She just nodded. Everyone hugged her telling her that we would always protect her and that we love her. She soon fell asleep again.

No one is touching my baby.

__________________________

I'll add in the other boys, not yet though. I don't know when, but there coming back for sure.