Chapter 63

(Picture Sarah as Vanessa Hudgens with green eyes)
Connor's POV

Me and Maggie sat down in the waiting room away from the guys. Since there were so much of us, we were only like 2 seats away from them. They all looked at us with disappointment. I didn't even try to explain to myself because I knew that I really messed up this time.

Maggie kept telling me that everything will be okay and that it's not my fault. But it is my fault. I should've been there with her. Instead, I was with Maggie and completely ignores Mallory. Now look where we are.

I saw Sarah and she was bawling her eyes. I don't even know the full story. I'm gonna ask later when their more calmed.

We've been here for 5 hours, but 3 for me because I came 2 hours late. I was worried sick out of my mind. I don't even know what's going on or if she's okay. I don't know anything and I'm just panicking on the inside, but not showing it.

Finally a doctor came.

"Mallory Franta?" the doctor said

We all stood up really quick and rushed over to him.

"The reason why you guys needed to wait so long, was because of the water in her lungs. Since her lungs were already a little week due to her cancer, she passed out faster. We drained the water out, but she hasn't waken up yet. She's most likely to wake up in an hour or 2. If she doesn't, then we need to run some tests because that wouldn't be too good since she has leukemia." The doctor said

She drowned.... But. How? I'm pretty sure someone told me, but waiting on that waiting room for hours worrying made me forget.

"Thanks doctor" Sarah said crying and Jc pulled her in for a hug

"You're welcome. You may visit her now" the doctor said

We all thanked him and rushed into Mallory's room. I don't care if the guys are mad. I already screwed up and I'm not leaving my daughter again.

Maggie's POV (ohhhh plot twist)

Bzzzzz bzzzzzzz bzzzzzz

I felt my phone ringing in my back pocket. Paige was calling me.

"I'll be right back. My mom is calling" I lied to Connor.

"Okay" he said.

I kissed his cheek and walked into the hall around the corner by the vending machine.

M- hello?

P- stupid Jc and Kian found out and came right when I pushed her. Now they know and my plan will never work!

M- calm down. Are you at my house?

P- yeah. I went through the back.

M- the kid is not awake yet. If she doesn't wake up in an hour or 2, then something's wrong.

P- since I can't get connor, I'll have to end Mallory.

M- what? Why do you still need to hurt her?

P- because she's the reason why I can't have connor!

M- well you better think fast on how you're going to end Mallory because I can't stand being with Connor. I feel too guilty and I don't like him.

P- yeah yeah. And don't feel guilty. You're not suppose to like him. He's mines.

M- yeah I know. I gtg

P- k I'll be at the house. Bye

M- bye

I hung up my phone and made my way back to the room. I went to Connor and sat on his lap resting my head on his chest. I stared at Mallory thinking if it's worth it or not.

Sarah's POV

I was getting hungry and decided to go to the vending machine to grab a small snack. On my way there, I saw Maggie. Jc told me her name. I was gonna just walk to the vending machine and past her, but I heard her say 'Paige' so I eaves dropped.

"well you better think fast on how you're going to end Mallory because I can't stand being with Connor. I feel too guilty and I don't like him." I heard her say.

I was shocked at her words and mad. She was in on this and was using Connor. I saw her end the call and turn around. I quickly hid behind the first door I saw and got out when she walked past.

I was furious and I wasn't going to let this chick hurt Mallory. So, I went back to the room and saw her cuddling with Connor.

"Maggie." I said with an anger expression and tone of voice

She looked at me and that's when things went down.

_______

Ohhh chick fight.

Comment and Vote for next chapter!