Chapter 33

Connor's POV

"Guys... Mallory is... in a slight coma. It turns out she hit her head pretty hard when she fainted. We don't know when she will be waking up. I'm sorry" the doctor said

Everyone and I meant everyone of us started crying or tearing up.

"Can we see her?" I managed to say

"Of course. Right this way" the Doctor said.

This is like déjà vu. This already happened. Mallory can't be in another coma! she's 5 and been to the hospital more than I can count. She doesn't deserve this.

I keep telling her that I will protect her, but look where she ends up. In a hospital in a framing coma. I can't believe this is happening.

Kian's POV

It's been 3 days since Mallory was in the hospital. We usually come here in the morning and go home to take a shower at 6. We alternate shifts to stay with Mallory every night and tonight is my night.

This morning we got McDonalds and went straight to the hospital. Connor goes straight to her bed and lays with her whispering in her ear to wake up every now and then.

It's hard watching a person you love and care about just lye down right in front of you lifeless and you can't do anything about it. It's the worst thing ever.

Everyone went home except me since it's my night. Before everyone left, I bought my self tacos for dinner. The doctored were nice enough to give me a bed to sleep on and TV.

About and hour into the TV, I drifted to sleep.

I woke up to cold water hitting my face. I shot my eyes open to see Cameron standing above me with a vase and trying to hold in his laughter. Everyone else seemed to laugh and smile which I did too. It's been a while since I saw smiles and heard laughs.

I would make Andrea stay with me, but her and Jenn were called in for a tour that they couldn't turn down. They felt really bad and was even gonna cancel it, but me and the guys told them not to and to have fun.

Sam's POV

I don't know what to do anymore. Every time Mallory gets out of the hospital, she goes right back in.

I don't even know how those doors opened. It had to be someone who let them in.

I sit hit here in Mallory's hospital room doing nothing except praying Mallory will wake up. Still, nothing. She doesn't move at all and she looks lifeless.

I wish I can help her in a way, but I cant. There's nothing I can do, but wait and stare at her. Sometimes I wonder hep she holds together for so much drama in her life.

It was my night so all the guys left after getting me something to eat. I layer on the chair and took Mallory's hand in mine and said:

Mallory, if you can hear me please wake up. We all miss you so much. Open your eyes and live life. We're all waiting for you, so come back.

We love you very much.

I set her hand down gently and went to the other bed next to her. I scrolled through my phone for a little and fell asleep moments later.

_______________________

Sorrrrry this is like the shortest chapter ever!

VOTE AND COMMENT