Chapter 69

Kian's POV

I woke up and looked up at Mallory's bed. She wasn't there. Then I heard a scream that sounded like Mallory's. I jumped up and ran down the stairs as fast as my legs could carry me.

Mallory's POV

I opened the door and there stood a teenage boy wearing all black with a clown mask and fake blood dripping down everywhere. I screamed and ran into the kitchen behind the counter and hid.

Kian came down seconds later.

"Mallory!?" He yelled

"I-I'm right here" I said stuttering

He came to me and picked me up. I burried my head in the crease of his neck.

"Mallory, what happened?" He asked

"I- I woke up early and went downstairs. The same think that happened in my dream started to happen. When I opened the door, a boy was standing there wearing all black with a clown mask with fake blood" I said gripping on to his shirt.

"Don't worry, he won't get you with me and all the guys around." He said

We went to the door and shut it and made sure to lock it.

"Are you hungry?" Kian asked

I shook my head yes.

"Hmm what do you wanna make?" Kian asked

"Pancakes!" I yelled

Kian chuckled then said "alright"

We got out all the bowls spoons and mix. Then Kian grabbed a stool for me, so I could help make the pancakes.

We followed the instructions on top of the box. We got flour on our faces because Kian put some on my nose and I just had to get him back.

After a few minutes of mixing the mix, we heated a pan. Once it was hot enough, we poured the mix into perfect circles.

We finished making the pancakes in 20 minutes. We needed to make a lot since these guys can eat. A lot.

I suggested that we make toppings for the pancakes. Kian was frying bacon and sausage, so he let me be in charge of the toppings.

I asked Kian to grab me 5 bowls. He did, and laid them on top of the counter. I took out bananas, strawberries, blueberries, chocolate chips, and some kiwi. I had a butter knife and cut up the bananas. It was all different sizes because I kept cutting them crooked. I put the bananas in the bowl then went to the strawberries and blueberries and and washed them. I put the blueberries in the bowl and cut of the stems of the strawberries.

Since I couldn't cut the Kiwi, Kian did. The topping were all done and so were the pancakes, sausage, and bacon. Lastly, I pulled out whip-cream from the fridge.

Me and kian decided to wake up the guys and Sarah. He piggy backed me to my room and set me down by my door. Before Kian could do anything, I stopped him.

"Watch this" I said to him

"AHHHHHH HELP THE PIRANHA IS GOING TO GET ME" I screamed loud enough to wake up the whole neighbor-hood.

Everyone jumped up and Daddy just ran straight towards me and picked me up screaming. "STAY BACK"

Me and Kian were laughing so hard. Sarah was on the bed in a karate pose and the guys were looking around paranoid.

Once they realized everything was good they stopped panicking.

"Wait. Mal, did you say Piranha?" Sam asked

"Yeah" I said laughing and holding my stomach

"Do you know what a piranha is?" Sam asked chuckling

"A type of dog" I said

Everyone started laughing and Ricky said "Mal, a Piranha is a fish"

"Ohhhhh" I said laughing at myself. One we were all calmed me and Kian said we made breakfast. Everyone literally sprinted down the stoats except for Sarah. She as still in bed getting out.

"Good morning Sunflower" she said

"Good morning daisies" I said back

She picked me up and we went downstairs to the kitchen. Everyone was sitting at a seat at the table waiting.

"Come on Mal and Sarah, we can't start this breakfast with out you" Kian said "you did help make it Mal" he added

I smiled and Sarah set me down by her. We all started to eat and Everton thanked me and Kian for breakfast. They said it was really good.

We all put our dishes in the dish washer and went into the living room to watch some movies.

I was the last one putting my plate and fork in. Once I did, I shut the door and pressed the buttons since all the guys taught me.

When I was walking to the living room, I felt really dizzy all of a sudden. I started wobbling and fell. I stood up again making me even dizzier. I reached the couch and sat down.

"Mallory, are you okay?" Kian asked

I looked up at him and saw he had 3 heads. Everything in my head was spinning and everything was extra loud which made me cringe at every sound.

I put my head in between my legs and just stayed there. Then I felt this sharp pain in my stomach and screamed ow!

Everyone was now around me asking me what's wrong, which made my head sore. I covered my ears and my breathing started to get heavy. Before I know it, I opened my eyes to see everyone surrounding me and everything went black.

______

Sorry I didn't update last night

Vote and comment