Chapter 17

Connor's POV

I'm so happy that Mallory remembers all of us. I can't wait till Jenn comes back. We didn't tell her she remembered yet. We wanted it to be a surprise.

She texted me

Jenn👽

Hey Connor. How's Mallory?

I didn't want her to knew so I just texted back

Connor💩

She doing fine, can't wait till you return so she can see you.

Jenn👽

I'll be back in 2 weeks. Don't worry Connor, everything will be okay.

Connor💩

Thanks Jenn, byee

Jenn👽

Byee

End of convo

Today, me and the guys just wanted to watch movies all day with Mallory. Andrea went home this morning to pack more clothes to stay the night. She also had to run some errands so she won't be back till later today.

Currently it's 10:36 and Mallory is still sleeping. I'm sitting in the living room with all of the guys. Mallory woke up at 4 in the morning from a bad dream again after she told us she remembered. She fell asleep at 5.

10 minutes later Mallory walked down the stairs with her hair in her face. I chuckled and wales towards her picking her up. She had a black t-shirt that was a size bigger than what her size is that said 'I need sleep' with fuzzy pants. She looked adorable and I'm just so happy that she remembered.

I laid her down on the couch.

"You hungry?" I asked

She nodded

"What do you want to eat?" I asked

"Pancakes with fruits" she said

"Alright" I said. I kissed her on her forehead and made my way to the kitchen.

First I took out blueberries and washed them while putting them in a bowl. Then I took out strawberries and cut them into slices. Lastly I took out Bananas and cut them up too. I had three different bowls with fruits inside so she could pick.

Next was the pancakes. I took out the pancake mix and poured it into the bowl. I decided to make the whole thing since everyone was already up. I follows the directions on the box then put then on the pan. I even attempted to flip it and I actually caught it!

I was finally done and called everyone to the table. Mallory was the first one so she picked out 2 pancakes. On the first one, she put two bananas as eyes with two blueberries in the middle for eyeballs and a strawberry mouth. On her second pancake she did a pattern of bananas, strawberry, then blueberry.

Everyone finished eating and we went back to the living room to just watch movies. Mallory was sitting on my lap and we were watching frozen.

"The cold never bothered me anyway" Mallory sung while giggling. I love her giggles, there so cute.

We watched about 4 movies till Andrea came through the door. Everyone said hey and she say down next to me and Mallory.

"Hey Mal" Andrea said

"Her Andrea" Mallory said while getting off me to hug her.

There friendship is so strong that Hercules can't even break them apart. Even when Mallory lost her memory they were best friends and I'm glad they are.