Chapter 75

Connor's POV

It's been 2 months since Mallory has passed away. John and Claire went to jail. Sarah moved in with us and today is Mallory's Funeral.

I woke up and washed up. I dressed in black attire and Sarah came in. She was wearing a a black lace dress with black pumps.

We went downstairs and everyone was ready to go. Jenn and Andrea came back. Kian was holding hands with Andrea and Jenn was holding hands with Nash.

We all went to the cars and drive to the cemetery. I cried silently in the back with Sarah by my side.

Everyone was crying and no one spoke. We arrived at the cemetery and gathered around. My mom guys were there as well. Even the rest of Magcon. We all hugged and everyone said they were sorry. We made a circle around Mallory's coffin and made speeches.

Then it was my turn.

To my Lady bug...

I knew you were the right choice one I turned around and saw your face. I'm so happy that I picked you at the orphanage. I couldn't have picked any other girl. I love you so much Mallory and I'm sorry for not being there for you. I wish you were still here with us because I miss you.

You were the best thing that has ever happened to me and no one will replace you. I love you.

~love dad.

I stepped back and just cried. What broke me the most was seeing her coffin being burried. One the funeral was done, we went back to house. My mom guys went to a hotel. So did the rest of Magcon.

No one spoke and the only thing you could hear was whimpers and soft cries from everyone. It was so silent and finally we reached the house. Everyone got out and went straight to their rooms.

I went to my room and took a shower. I then went straight to my bed and stared at the ceiling. Then I heard someone crying. I got up and followed the noise. It lead me to Sarah's room. I opened the door slightly and went inside.

I saw Sarah on the floor curled up with her head in between her knees crying. I ran to her and hugged her.

"I-I still can't believe she's gone" she said bawling into my chest

"I know. It's hard. She's in a better place and won't get hurt anymore" I said crying

We stayed like this for quite a while, till I heard light snores. I looked down to see Sarah sleeping.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her bed. I laid her down and put the covers over her. I kissed her forehead and began to walk out.

"Wait" I heard

I turned around

"P-please stay with me?" She asked

"Of course" I said

I went under the covers with her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She laid her head on my chest and we both fell asleep.

That's until I heard people shouting.

___________

If you have any questions or anything, message me!

I'll update again tonight!