Chapter 88

Mallory's POV

I woke up in my room? I sat up and saw dad with me on my bed. Then it all came back to me. I sat straight up and my breathing started to get heavy.

Dad sat straight up

"Mal what's going on?!" He said

"Can't. Breathe" I said between my heavy breathing

Dad jumped out of my bed and a few seconds later, he came out running (run b¡tch run) with my inhaler and Kian and ricky with him.

Dad put the inhaler in my mouth and Ricky and Kian went on each side of me and rubbed my back telling me to breathe.

After a couple minutes, I was back to normal.

"Are you okay now?" Dad asked

I nodded.

Kian and Ricky kissed my head and went downstairs to cook breakfast.

Dad hugged me and I laid on his chest while he rubbed circles in my back.

"I thought you didn't like me anymore" I said while a tear slipped

"What made you think that?" He asked while making me face him.

"Every time I see you or I'm by you, you would look so irritated, like you didn't want me around. So I kept my distance cause I thought you hated me" I said while looking away

He mad me face him again and he kissed my nose.

"I could never hate you" he said "I may have been irritated because we would never spend time with each other and your always with someone else. Next time, I'll talk to you about it instead of acting the way I did okay?" He said

I smiled and nodded

"Now let's go downstairs and see what Ricky and Kian burned" he said standing up

I giggled and lifted up my arms, so he could pick me up. We went downstairs and Ricky and Kian burned pancakes.

"Looks like we're going out" dad said

"I guess so" Ricky said laughing

"GUYS, GET UP! WERE GOING TO KENS PANCAKE HOUSE FOR BREAKFAST" Ricky screamed

Kian came over and took me from dad, so dad could go back upstairs to wake everyone up.

"How you feeling?" Kian asked

"Better" I said smiling

"That's good. Now would you care to explain what happened last night?" He asked

I took in a deep breath

"I'll tell you at breakfast. When everyone is here" I said

"Alright"he said giving me a hug

Ricky finished up putting everything away and dad yelled for me to get ready.

Kian took me upstairs and to my room.

Then he left to get ready. I went to my bathroom and did my usual.

• used the bathroom
•brushed my teeth
•sprinkle water on my face

Then I went out to my closet and decided on wearing my dress, Mahogany got for me. It was floral on the top half and a pink shear tutu on the bottom. Then I added a brown belt around my waist. To top it off, I put on a pink flower head band. For my shoes, I decided to wear my brown laced boots.

I grabbed my socks and put it on my feet. I was having trouble putting on my boots, but lucky thing Sam came in right on time.

"You ready Mal?" He asked

I shook my head no

"Here, let me help" he said

He came over and put on my boots.

"Thanks Sammy" I said

"No problem. You look beautiful Mal" he said kissing my cheek.

He stood up and took my hand, then we walked downstairs.

Everyone was already ready. We went outside and went into the 2 cars. I sat on Trevor's lap, since Sam sat in the back. We were almost there and the song 'Love me Harder' came on.

Sarah started singing and we all looked at her in amazement (because she's Vanessa Hudgens and she slays).

I started singing along with her and we jammed it through the whole song. We looked at each other and laughed.

Everyone started clapping and was just amazed on what just happened. Even Trevor and Ricky didn't even sing because they were shocked.

We finally reached at the place and we got out. I was holding Trevor's hand and we walked in. I hugged Nash guys since I didn't this morning and I sat down in between Dad and Sarah. After we ordered, I was asked what happened last night.

Well I'm gonna have to tell them sooner or later.

So I told them. I told them about my cousin Eric who committed suicide because of my real parents and how I met him. I told them that I was with him the whole time I was in a coma. The way he took care of me there. I also told them that the night I went crazy was because Eric visited telling me that it was his last time ever seeing me till I end my life. I told them that he said he would always watch over me and to do great things, but at the moment I wanted to be with him.

I told them that when they came into my room, it was Eric who was with me. That's why I ran to the boardwalk. To be with Eric.

By the end of that story everyone was teary.

"Don't worry though. I'm not gonna leave you guys anytime soon. I love you guys too much to make that mistake again" I said

Everyone smiled and said 'I love you' to me.

Then I heard dad say "promise?"

I looked at him confused

"Promise you won't leave me?" He asked

I stood up on my seat and gave dad the tightest hug I could give. "I promise" I said kissing his nose.

He smiled and he sat me back down.

When we got home Matt guys came up to me.

"Mal, me and the guys are going home for Christmas tonight. Sooo we were thinking we would have our Christmas today. Just us and the guys" he said

I just realized that christmas is tomorrow! I was still sad about the fact that they were leaving, but at least we would have some sort of Christmas today.

"Awww. But okay!" I said

Dad guys went outside to film their Christmas challenge. Me, Carter, Matt, Cam, and Nash all went to the living room. Sarah brought the presents down that I got for the guys.

I sat on Carter's lap since he was first then we went on till everyone gave me their present. Then I gave them my presents I got for them. I loved everything they got for me and I think that they loved theirs too.

We all hugged and everyone thanked each other.

Few hours later

It was time to drop of Cam guys at the air port. Jc and Kian were dropping the off and I asked to go with them. I sat on Nash's lap on the way their.

We finally reached and I hugged all of them good bye.

"We'll call you tomorrow" Matt said

I nodded and they went through security and on their plane. Before they went they looked back and waved.

Jc picked me up and we went to the car to go home. I can't wait for Christmas! I just wish Cam guys were here too.

__________________

Christmas tomorrow! And sorry for putting less of o2l. I'm gonna put more of them in, don't worry.

VOTE AND COMMENT for next chapter