Chapter 6

Mallory's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling scared about what happened the other day. The guys didn't even come up to check on me. I guess that girl was right. I just finished washing myself up and I was lying down on my bed staring at the ceiling. I didn't want to see the boys. It will just make it harder for me. Then my door opened revealing all the boys. We'll there goes my plan about avoiding the boys. "Hey Mal, can we talk to you?" Dad said. I paused for a second then nodded my head.

Connor's POV

Me and the guys woke up at 9 today and we were all in the living room. We planned on talking to Mallory when she came down to breakfast. It's 9:30 and she's still not down. She's usually down here by 8:30. Me and the boys decided just to go to her room instead. I opened the door and there she was, just staring at the ceiling. "Hey Mal, can we talk to you?" I asked. She stood there frozen for a second then nodded her head.

Me and the boys all surrounded her and I was in front of her. She kept looking down and kept playing with her fingers. "What's been bothering baby, why won't you talk to us?" I finally asked her. She looked up and she looked like she was going to cry. I stood up, put her on my lap, and just held her. " You do know we love you right?" Sam said. She nodded. "Will you talk to us again?" Kian said with a smirk. She giggled than nodded her head again.

Mallory's POV

When they came in and surrounded me, I didn't know what to do so I just played with my fingers since that's what I do in an awkward situation. Dad asked me what's wrong and I tried to hold back my tears. He just held me and I never wanted him to let go. The guys asked me questions and I just nodded my head not saying anything. Just then Ricky yelled "WHO WANTS TO GO SWIMMING?!" I yelled back "ME!" and everyone laughed and was glad I spoke again.

I changed into my bathing suit which was a two piece. On the top there was floral print and on the bottom there was lace. It was really cute. I went downstairs and saw everyone in the pool already.

"Come on Mal!" Kian shouted. I went to the steps and started to walk in. Once it reached my chest, which was the fourth step, I stopped. I didn't know how to swim. Just then dad came over to me and carried me deeper into the water. JC didn't come in the water yet since he was filming. I finally got the hang of swimming with out daddy, but he still stayed by my side just in case. We were having so much fun then the door bell rang. "I'll get it" JC said since he wasn't wet. "Ohh, that must be them" I heard dad say. I just ignored him and kept swimming then JC called me to meet them. Dad carried me out a put a towel around me. He picked me up again resting me on his hip and introduced me to the three girls. "Mallory, this is Megan, Daysha, and Cia" JC says. I was gonna say Hi then realized that Megan was the girl from Taco Bell who threatened me.

"Connor, I need to use the bathroom" I said. He looked at me confused. I'm guessing because I called him Connor and not dad. It's only because of Megan though. He put me down and I ran to my room. I sat there for 10 min. To avoid Megan and her friends. If I say anything to the guys she'll just beat me.

Megan's POV

Connor will be mine, but that stupid girl Mallory is in the way. I thought I told her to stay away. I guess I wasn't clear enough.

Mallory's POV

I decided to come back down for some juice since I was thirsty and on my way down Megan was coming up. I tried to run back to my room, but she grabbed my arm and yanked me back. Ouch. "I guess I didn't make myself clear did I?" she said with anger. "I did, but they wouldn't stop talking to me" I said. "it doesn't matter!" she said. She was about to slap me till JC stopped her. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?" he yelled while grabbing her hand before she could slap me. She was speechless and JC kicked her out of the house along with her friends.

JC's POV

It's been a while since Mallory hasn't returned so I decided to go check up on her. On my way there I could hear.... Megan? "I guess I didn't make myself clear did I" she said with a strict tone. I then heard Mallory say "I did, but they wouldn't stop talking to me." I decided to go up and just in time I got to stop Megan from slapping Mallory. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?" I yelled at her while grabbing her hand so she wouldn't slap Mallory. I kicked her and her friends out and told the guys.

"Is that why you were ignoring us? Sam asked. "Yes" Mallory said quietly. She was sitting on Connors lap and she was just sitting with her head down. I picked up her chin and said "don't worry she won't be back" she smiled and we all hugged her. O2l group hug!

We decided to watch movies and eat the rest of the night. Mallory was sitting next to me while watching Finding Nemo. I could see her eyes get heavier and heavier and before you know it her head is in my lap and she was fast asleep. Since it was late we all decided to crash in the loving room. Trevor and Sam we're on the ground. Ricky was on one couch and Kian and Connor were on the other couch. I decided to move Mallory to a more comfortable position which was her lying on my chest. We were on the other couch. Soon I was fast asleep.

__________________________

I hope you guys like it so far!