Chapter 28

Mallory's POV

I turned around and saw... Mrs. Kalie.

Why does she always need to pop out wherever I go to fun places. It's like she's stalking me.

I looked around trying to avoid her, but her voice kept getting louder and louder till I felt her tap my shoulder. I don't want to talk to her. She's either gonna hurt me physically or mentally. Probably mentally because I'm here with all the guys.

"Mallory!" Kalie said all perky since there were other moms and dads around.

I tried looking for the guys, but they were all sitting down under the shade on there phones....

"I missed you!" she squealed hugging me

I pushed her off. "No you didn't" I snapped and began to walk away until she grabbed my arm.

When I turned around her perkiness disappeared and she had an evil smirk. I wish I was tall enough to punch it off her face. Ewwwww she even has a booger in her nose. That's gross.

Her grip tightened and I winced in pain. Luckily, it was the arm that wasn't broken. She dragged me along a path, till we were in front of the Alligator tank. No one was there so she cut the act of being so nice.

"Listen here you brat. You may not belong to me anymore, but it doesn't mean I can stop teaching you 'lessons'." She said with a fake smile.

"Please. No. I'm already broken" I pleaded while tearing up.

She slapped me across the face and I fell to the ground holding my cheek.

"No crying!" she yelled

I tried to stop, but more came. I was having a flash back to when my parents took me. Oh no. Here it comes. A panic attack.

I started breathing heavily and I veiled into a ball on the ground. I looked up to see Mrs. Kalie just smirking and she left.

My chest was beginning to hurt badly. I tried to keep my eyes awake because if I fall asleep, I might be in a other coma. (Just go with it) I just couldn't calm down and I couldn't stand up. All I could do was try to breathe on the dirty uncomfortable ground.

JC's POV

When we first came to the play ground, Mallory went to the swings. Me and all the guys just sat on the benches in the shade and went on our phones.

About 10 minutes later I looked up to check on Mallory. I looked at the swings and she was gone. I told Sam to come with me to help me look for Mallory. We looked in the tunnels, the slides, under the slides, and the monkey bars. She not anywhere to be found.

I started to get worried and so did Sam. We were about to run to the guys to tell them till Sam stopped me.

Sam's POV

JC asked me to go help him look for Mallory. We couldn't find her anywhere and we started to panic. We were about to run to the guys to tell them, but I stopped JC when I saw someone familiar.

"JC wait" I said

"What. Nows not the time" he said

"That lady. That's the one who tried to slap Mallory when we were at the Water park" I said

"What!" he said

We ran to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and there she was. The same lady who tried to hurt Mallory.

"Can I help you?" she asked

"Yes, you can. Where's Mallory." I said

Her eyes widened and then went back to normal. That right there told me, she knew where she was.

"Sorry I don't know a Mallory" she said

I knew she wasn't gonna tell us so I pushed passed her leaving her on the ground and walked to where she walked out from which was the Alligator tank. JC followed right behind me.

We walked and walked till I heard heavy breathing. I guess Jc heard it too because he sprinted past me to the person. I followed right behind him.

When we finally reached the sound we looked down to see Mallory curled up trying to breathe.

"Mallory!" I screamed.

We rushed down beside her and JC picked her up and set her on his lap. I rubbed her back telling her to calm down.

My cousin always had panic attacks so I was taught how to stop them. After about 5 minutes of rubbing her back and cooing in her ear, she calmed down.

I picked her up and rested her on my hip hugging her.

"Don't scare us like that" JC said

"Sorry, and tank you for coming to me" she said

"Mallory, we would do anything for you. You know that right?" JC said

She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder. "We love you Mal" I whispered in her ear.

"I love you guys too" she said

We walked back to the playground and found that lady sitting on the bench. JC took her since she was asleep. She fell asleep like 2 minutes after resting her head on my shoulder.

We walked up to the lady and she looked up shocked.

"I guess you found your little girl huh" she said

"Look you little b*tch, come near her again and you'll regret it" I said and walked away.

I turned around to see her jaw dropped. I smirked at her and flipped my imaginary hair and walked back to the guys.

They weren't there. So me and JC walked out of the playground. We heard multiple steps running and we look to see all the guys running with worried looks.

"Where we're you guys!?" Ricky yelled

"Mallory was done so we went to look for her. It turns out this lady that tried to hurt Mallory before did something." I said

All there eyes went wide and they yelled "what!" at the same time.

"Shut up before you wake her" JC snapped

They all shut up and let me explain the whole story.

"She has panic attacks ever since her parents took her" Connor said

"What do we do about her?" Carter asked

"We can't do anything since we don't have proof that lady did anything. So we need to keep a close look out for Mallory and if she does it again we're getting her" I said

Everyone nodded. " We need to ask Mallory what caused her Panic attack. Panic attack usually occurs to either flash backs or memory" I said

"You're right. We need to ask her when she waked up" Trevor said and everyone nodded in agreement.

We walked out of the Zoo and went to the car. JC rested Mallory's head on my lap and her legs on him. She looked so peaceful and innocent. Why would anyone do that to a girl like Mallory?

__________________________

Sorry I didn't update last night

VOTE AND COMMENT!❤️