Chapter 66

Mallory's POV

2 months later

It's been a month since my cancer all disappeared and I'm happy than ever. I don't need to go to the hospital. Sarah got her job back after me and the guys explained why she attacked Maggie. The boss understood and rehired her. She was so happy that she got her job back.

She went to visit her family in Colorado though. She's been gone for almost a month and will be back tomorrow. We're gonna pick her up and I can't wait.

We FaceTimed everyday and she even got me presents!

Christmas is in a week and I'm so excited. Everyone is getting on the spirit and we decorated the whole house.

We put up the tree that Sam and Kian cut down and decorated it. We also put up Christmas lights and blowups on the front lawn. We also put up stocking and filled them with candy canes.
After we pick up Sarah, we're gonna go to her house so she can unpack and pack to stay at our house for the next week so we can all spend Christmas together!

I even went to visit Kalie at the orphanage and gave her a little gift. We talked for a little, then I went home.

I'm currently on my bed deep in thought. Deep in thought about how much things have changed for me. From me being abused and not cared for to being loved and over cared for.
So much people love and car for me and I'm so thankful.

Cameron, Nash, Carter, and Matt all went home to their families for the holiday and visit the other people in Magcon. Then they're coming back and we'll have a big Bon fire to celebrate with everyone. Even Mahogany, Jacob, Shawn, Taylor and everyone from MagCon. EVEN ANDREA AND JENN are making a stop here. I'm so excited!

Dad came into my room and went under the covers with me.

"Hey there Lady Bug" he said. That's his new nick name because I'm in love with Lady Bugs.

"Hai daddy" I said kissing his nose

We laid there and just talked about random things till he said "lets go get ready and have breakfast together, then we can come back and we can all go out to the fair"

"Yes!" I yelled jumping out of bed

"Let's go!" He said

He got out of bed and went out of my room to get ready. I got out of bed and attempted to make my bed, but it came out messy because it was too big and every time I tried to make it flat, I would always mess a part up.

I gave up making my bed and went to my bathroom. I used the bathroom and washed my hands. Then, I brushed my teeth and splashed cold water on my face. I took my brush a brushed my hair.

After that, I went to my closet and picked out my outfit.

• shorts

•loose white shirt with a rainbow that I drew

•light pink converse

And I let my hair flow naturally. I went out of my room and walked downstairs. I saw dad in the kitchen talking to Ricky. Once dad saw me, he said bye to ricky and we walked out the door.

We ended up going to Ken's Pancake House. I love it here!

We sat at a table and ordered our pancakes. Once they arrived, we got up to the Buffett full of toppings and went over board.

I made my pancake have a happy face with blueberries, strawberries, and bananas. Then I put whip cream on the top for its hair and chocolate drizzles over the whip cream.

We ate, then we were finished dad paid and we left to go back to the house.

"I told Ricky to make sure everyone got up, ate, and get ready for when we pick them up to go to the fair" daddy said

So that's what he was talking to Ricky about.

"Okay" I said from the backseat

After about 5 more minutes of driving and listening to 5 seconds of summer, Amnesia since it played on the radio we got back to the house. I had an obsession with 5sos songs. I just love them. There on the radio all the time and I just love their songs.

Everyone was ready and we all hopped in one car, since Carter guys weren't here. I just sat on Sam's lap.

We jammed to songs the whole way and before I know it, we're already here. I wanted to go on the bumper cars with daddy and the guys.

"Can we go on the bumper cars first?" I asked

"Of course" dad said

We got our ticket to enter and went straight to the tickets. After getting our tickets, we went to the bumper cars.

I wanted to go against daddy and since I couldn't reach the peddle, I needed to go with someone. So I went with Trevor.

We got dad 7 times! After the ride, we went on a mini roller coaster that I could go on. We continued to go on rides till we got hungry.

It was 2, so we decided to leave since we came here at 11. We went to Taco Bell and went through the drive thru. After we ordered, we went back to the
house. We ate and just talked for an hour.

Then the guys were bored and started to play video games. Since I don't know how to play, I just walked up to my room. I jumped on my bed and laid down. Once I laid down, I saw a piece of crumpled paper on the ground.

I hopped off my bed and picked up the piece of paper. I can't read, but I can recognize all the letters.

It had the letters~

W.a.t.c.h O.u.t, w.e.r.e. C.o.m.i.n.g

~f.r.o.m:
.......................

____________________

Who do you think it is?

Vote and Comment!