Chapter 96

Mallory's POV

"All done" Lia said after curling the last strand of my brown medium length hair.

"Thank you Lia, I love it!" I said admiring my hair that she recently did

"I'm glad you like it" Lia said smiling down at me

I went back to my bunk where Sarah put out my clothes. It was a pair of shorts with white lace sewed on the bottom since it was gonna be hot at the amusement park and a white solid shirt with my name on the front and and a picture of stitches face on the back with the saying "this is my family and I found them all on my own". Everyone had the same shirt with their names and had a Disney character on the back.

Once I was finished changing, I ran to the front of the bus and out the door to meet up with everyone waiting outside next to the tour bus.

"Do we have everyone now?" Ricky asked

"Where Mallory?" Trevor asked

"Here!" I said raising my hand

"Okay, everyone's here" Ricky said "we just need to take a 10 minute walk and we'll be there" he finished

I ran and jumped on Kians back which I failed at since he's so tall and I'm so short. I'm like
4' 4" and Kians like a tree to me. Luckily Jc and Lia were behind me and caught me before I hit the ground because Kian wasn't fast enough to grip on to me.

I looked up and thanks Jc and stood back up.

"A warning would've been great" Kian chuckled

"Okay, INCOMING" I shouted and jumped on him again

He caught me this time since he was facing me and swung me over to his back and gripped my small thighs to secure me from falling.

"Kian, why didn't Julie (37 year old bus driver) just drive us to magic kingdom?" I asked

"We're trying to get the least attention as we can get and coming out of an o2l tour bus would ruin that" he said

"Ohhhh" I said "are we almost there?" I asked

"It's right around that corner" Kian said

"Yay!" I shouted

"Hey dad!" I shouted since he was in the front by Ricky.

"Yeah??" He shouted back turning around

"Can you take pictures of me and Mickey? and take me on the cups ride?" I asked

"Of course!" He shouted back

"Okay I'm good now" I said resting my head Kians shoulder

"We're here!" I heard Ricky shout

I wiggled my legs to symbol Kian that I wanted to be put down and he did. I jumped up and down and Kian took my hand.

"There's a lot of people, so keep close and don't go anywhere without someone with you okay?" Kian said

"Okay" I said

~

We finally got in and I saw Micky... And Minie together! Yes!

"Dad! Over there" I shouted while pointing

"Okay" dad laughed

We all headed to them and waited in the line.

"Why hello there, I'm mickey" Mickey said to me

"I'm Mallory" I said smiling really widely

"Let's take that picture now shall we" minie said

I nodded in excitement and dad took the picture. Then Minie and Mickey picked me up holding me together and dad took another picture. Then everyone wanted a group picture. I was still being carried by Minie and Mickey and everyone gathered around. Dad asked the people behind us, to take the picture with his camera.

When we were done, I hugged them and dad thanked the people and we left.

_____

It's been 4 hours since we've been here and people are starting to notice us. We just finished eating and we were stopped by 15 people just going to the bathroom.

I had to pee so bad and the guys including Sarah and Lia were still talking to the fans and taking pictures. The bathroom was literally right there around the corner and I couldn't hold it any longer, so I ran away from everyone to the bathroom.

When I got there, there was at least 5 people in front of me. Great.

I kept moving around and the girls in front of me noticed.

"Do you wanna go next sweety?" The lady at the front asked me

I looked at the people in the back of her since they were waiting too and they nodded.

"Yes please" I said

Once there was an open stall, I ran to it and and did my business. When I was done, I thanked the girls and went to the sink.

I washed my hands and went to the paper towels which was clumped together and stuck.

"Need help?" I heard a voice that I frightened

I turned around and saw Lucy.....

I gasped and ran out of the bathroom. If she's here then that means Nick is here. I knew this was gonna happen. My dream is gonna come to life.

I ran around the corner hoping that everyone was still there. They weren't. I started to panic. Then I felt a tap in my shoulders and I jumped.

"Please don't take me" I said covering my eyes

"What? Mal, it's me" the person said

I opened my eyes to see Sam.

"Oh my gosh" I sighed in relief and clinged on to him and started to tear up.

"Mallory, what happened? I thought Kian said not to go anywhere without anyone" he said

"L-Lucy is here" I said and broke down

Sam's eyes widened and he picked me up. He rubbed circled in my back and cooed in my ear. We were making our way back to everyone I'm guessing and I looked up and saw everyone. They looked out way and sighed in relief.

They were in the back of magic kingdom by the exit since they were noticed too much.

We were almost there and someone grabbed Sam and punched him knocking him out and someone put a cloth in my mouth making me dizzy and the last thing I heard was my name being shouted by different people and everything went black.