Chapter 23

Mallory's POV

I woke up with my legs spread across Andrea and my elbow in her face. I am not a good person to sleep with.

I tried going back to sleep because everyone else was still asleep. I finally fell asleep only to woken up to by Andrea.

"Good morning Mal! Wanna go to McDonalds to get pancakes?" she asked

"Yes!" I said

"Let's go!" she said

All we did was brush our teeth so we wouldn't have morning breath and brushed our hair. We didn't bother to even change out of our pjs.

We walked downstairs and no one was out yet. They probably slept late last night. We didn't bother leaving a note. They don't even worry about me anymore.

We walked out the door and into Andrea's car. The song Am I Wrong started playing and we jammed out to it. Before we knew it, we were in the parking lot at McDonalds. We walked out of the car laughing at our weirdness. Andrea picked me up and we walked inside.

We ordered our food and sat at a booth. We both got pancakes and smoothies. We talked for the test of our time.

JC's POV

I woke up at 11 and went downstairs to see if Mallory is up. I went out and she wasn't there. I went to her room and opened the door to see if she was in there, but she wasn't. Neither was Andrea. They probably went out to eat.

Connor's POV

Today the other guys are coming back to visit for 3 months. Only Cameron, Nash, Matt, and Carter are coming. Shawn is on tour for his new songs. The guys are taking a break and spending it here at the house. Mallory will be so happy. We pick them up in 2 hours so were gonna leave the house in an hour.

Thinking of Mallory, we've been very distant for a while. I know that me and the guys been out of the house a lot, but even when we're home we don't even talk anymore and she's my daughter.

I'm gonna try to talk to her today. Get things right between us again.

Mallory's POV

We finished eating so we threw away our trash and went to Andreas car. The ride back was just filled with random conversations and a lot of selfies when we stopped at a red light or stop sign.

We finally reached the house to see all the boys heading outside. Andrea parked the car and we headed for the front door till Connor stopped me.

"Hey Mal" he said with a smile

I don't know why he's being like this now.

"Hi Connor" I said with no emotion.

His smile faded and I walked passed him and into the house where Andrea was. He can't expect me to call him 'dad' or 'daddy' when he ignored me for weeks and act like nothing happened.

I heard the car start and now me and Andrea are home alone watching tv.

Connor's POV

I saw Mallory and Andrea pull up in the driveway when we were heading out to go get the guys. We took two cars so everyone could fit.

Before Mallory could get inside the house I stopped her to say Hi.

"Hey Mal" I said with a smile

"Hi Connor" she said with no emotion and went in. I just stood there like someone just punched me.

I screwed up and I really need to fix it.

We finally got the the airport where the guys just landed. We bro hugged and got to the car. In one car was Kian, me, Trevor, Matt, and Carter. In the other was Ricky, JC, Sam, Nash, and Cameron.

We finally got to the house and went inside to surprise Mallory, but when we got in all we saw was Andrea on the floor blacked out and the sliding glass door shattered.

"Andrea!" Kian yelled

"Where's Mallory!?!" I yelled panicking.

"I'll look upstairs with Nash, Matt, and Carter. The rest of you look down here" Cameron said.

I checked everywhere I could think of and she wasn't there. I thought she would be hiding from the person who broke in. We met back at the living and no one could find her.

I ignored her and she's ignoring me now. And when I wanna make things right she's gone.

Mallory's POV

When the boys left me and Andrea were watching Brave on Disney channel.

Half way through the movie the glass sliding door from the back shattered and we shot up. I was scared and Andrea quickly picked me up. She was gonna run upstairs so we could hide and call 911, but she was pulled down and she tripped hitting her head on the counter. I tucked and rolled when she hit the ground. I was picked up again and was face to face with....

___________________________

CLIFFHANGER! Or not... If you can guess. If you do, don't spoil it

So MagCon guys are back. They'll be in it more in the next chapters.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!