Chapter 65

Sarah's POV
I looked up to see Connor at the end of the hall. He had a worried look on his face and he jogged to me.

"What happened? And I'm sorry about yesterday, I was stressed out" he said

I looked at him and just shook my head and walked back into the room.

I couldn't deal with Connor right now. He can't just apologize for something that big and expect to be forgiven that quickly.

"What happened" Cameron said frantically.

"The b!tch happened" I said looking at Maggie

She smirked and went back to her phone. I wasn't gonna cause another scene again.

"What did she do." Kian said getting angry

"I got fired from the one job I loved and worked hard for the most" I said slightly crying.

Cameron pulled me in for a hug and I cried a little into his shoulder, then Kian came and hugged me.

The door opened and Connor came in.
"Maggie. There's someone here for you" he said

"What is it babe?" She said smiling

Connor moved to the side and 2 policemen came in and handcuffed Maggie.

"What the hell" she said

"You and Paige were working together to hurt the person I love the most, which is my daughter" he said

Then we heard a little voice say "d-daddy"

We all looked towards Mallory's bed to see her waking up. We all rushed to her and Maggie was yelling at the cops, but she was taken away. I hope Paige was too.

"What made you realize the truth?" I asked Connor

"Yesterday, we went back to her house to shower. When we got there, I found Paige's beach bag from that day on the couch. Maggie didn't see me noticing it. Then when she went to shower first, her phone was going off and I saw Paige's name. I unlocked her phone and read there text messages and found out the truth." He said

"I'm sooo sorry I lashed out on you like that. I don't know what has gotten into me lately." He said

"Connor. I'm happy you did the right thing." I said smiling

He was on the bed hugging Mallory and we called be doctor in. Kian went outside and called the other guys saying Mallory was awake.

"Hey Mal" I said smiling and holding her hand

"Hi mom" she said with her eyes closed

I was a little shocked she called me mom. I didn't mind because I told her she was like a daughter figure to me. I was just shocked because Connor was right there.

I guess we both shook it off and the doctor came and we all talked for a little.

He said Mallory would be a little dazy for a few days because she's very weak at this moment from the incident and her cancer. The treatment is going well though. Hopefully after Christmas or New Years, her cancer will disappear.

After taking some tests and signing some papers, we decided to head to the o2l house. The guys stayed home because we were gonna bring her straight home after the test, so they thought it was best to just stay back.

I followed Kian guys back to the house and we pulled into the driveway.

Mallory's POV

Once I woke up, I heard daddy say something about loving me. That was the best thing to hear from waking up. I even saw Sarah there! Even Kian and Cameron! I was happy to see them. It felt like forever, but I don't know how long I was out.

After some tests, I got to go home. I changed into some clothes Sarah brought me and we headed out. I was feeling very weak and dizzy. Cameron carried me to the car and when we reached the house, he carried me out.

When we walked through the the door, everyone was standing there and all came up running towards me. I hugged everyone and kissed their cheeks. I was so happy to be home. I'm also glad Sarah is here. She wasn't even there at the incident, yet she's here when I'm awake. I can't thank her enough.

We just stayed on the couch and watched movies all day. I was laying my head on daddy's lap and laying my feet on Jc. On the other side of Jc, was Sarah and they were cuddling. Well don't I see the next couple.

We watched a couple movies and I asked Sarah to sleep over. She agreed, but needed to get her clothes. I decided to go with her, so she carried me to her car and we went to her house.

She got her clothes and stuff and came back to the car which I stayed in because I felt a little hazy.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when this happened" Sarah said

"Don't say sorry because it's not your fault. You were the one there for me when no one else was " I said

She smiled and we did our little hand shake.

"Where's Maagie?" I asked

"Umm... Well. She kinda was helping Paige get rid of you, so she got arrested and I also lost my job" she said

"Why did you lose your job?? You love your job and worked hard" I said

"When I found out Maggie was part of the plan to hurt you, I kicked her butt" she said "and it was worth it" she said

I smiled and took off my seat belt since we were at the house. I hugged her and she carried me in.

When we walked in we saw Kian and Nash dancing only in their underwear and Jc doing a handstand with Trevor and Sam spreading peanut butter on his feet while Ricky was holding Jc. Dad and the others were vining and recording everything. Me and Sarah just laughed and they stopped what they were doing and Jc fell on Trevor which caused us to laugh more because Jc got peanut butter on Tevor's butt.

Oh how I love my family.

_______

Do you guys like this book?

Comment please