Chapter 14

Andrea's POV

We saw them... The o2l boys. It was supposed to be a girls day, but I guess they had to come and crash it.

"Heyyyyy" Connor yelled picking up Mallory and swinging her around.

"Hey daddy" Mallory said kissing his cheek.

"We were just going to go to the Ice Ring, wanna come?" Kian asked kissing my cheek.

"Yayyyyy!" me, Jenn, and Mallory yelled at the same time.

We all ran and skipped to the Ice Ring. We got our skates and put them on. I always loved ice skating so I was a pro at skating. Just kidding, I suck. I fell on my butt 6 times and I've only been in here for 2 minutes. This is gonna leave a mark.

Mallory's POV

I can't believe I'm finally gonna go Ice Skating! I always wanted to, but never got the chance. Dad helped me out on my ice skates and helped me walk onto the ice. As soon as I got on I fell on my butt and so did Andrea. We just laughed. We got up and kept on trying. I held on to the railing they had for beginners. Once I got the hang of it, I held onto someone's hand. At first I was holding Ricky's hand, then JC. I finally was skating by myself!

We skated for another 2 hours till we all were tired. We were gonna head back to the house and have everyone sleep over so we could have a movie night.

The guys left before us because we wanted to go to one more shop before we left. Toys R Us. I picked out a princess dress and we left.

We were heading back till I seen a bright light coming from my window. I looked out and heard Jenn yell "MALLORY" before I knew it was out cold with blackness all around me.

Kian's POV

We all came home from Ice Skating and we've been waiting for the girl to come home. They said they were going to one more store then they were coming home. "Dude. It's been 2 hours. Where are they? There not even picking up there phones" JC said.

I started getting worried and I called Andrea again for the 5oth time. Still no answer. All the guys were worried. But maybe they went to another store and another and another. I kept telling myself that, but a part of me is still worried.

*ring ring*

My phone was ringing and I quickly answered it with all the guys around. I put it on speaker.

M-man// K-Kian

K- hello?

M- is this Kian lawley?

K-yes, who is this?

M-this is the medical hospital. We have Andrea,Jenn, and Mallory here.

K-What!? Why?!

M-A drunk driver hit them on the way home and they needed to get fixed up. Andrea and Jenn are fine, but the little girl not so much. Please come down ASAP.

K- o-okay thank you bye

M- bye

No. No. No. Mallory. I'm glad Andrea and Jenn are fine, but Mallory is only 5! I looked at Connor who didn't look so we'll. We all got into the car and drove off to the hospital as fast as we could.

Connor's POV

My babies in the hospital. Why does this stuff always happen. I was in shock and Kian had to help me to the car. We went straight to the hospital.

We ran in and asked for Andrea, Jenn, and Mallory.

"Room 132 on the 2nd floor" the nurse said.

"Thank you" we said and ran up.

We finally found the room and walked in. We saw Andrea and Jenn with scratches on their face crying. Kian hugged Andrea and Jenn then made Andrea sit in his lap. The rest of he guys including me hugged them too. The only person we didn't hug was Mallory because she was unconscious laying on the bed. She looked so fragile and weak. She had wired everywhere and a long cut on her head that was stitched up.

I can't believe my little girl is suffering. Everyone was saying things to her and then a doctor came in.

"I'm sorry guys, but she's in a coma and I'm not sure when she will wake up. The driver hit her side and she for beaten pretty badly." The doctor said.

No one said anything, but start to cry.

The doctor left and the others guys left so I could talk to Mallory.

Mallory's POV

It's so dark in here. Why can't I see? Am I blind?

"Hey Mallory it's me" a voice said

What? who is that? why can't I see him?

"I love you so much to lose you. Please stay strong and wake up. Please. Please!" the voice said. I tried opening my eyes, but failed.

Then I heard another voice. I heard at least 7 more different voices. 2 of them were girl voices. Each time I heard a voice I tried so hard to open my eyes, but couldn't. I finally gave up.

Sam's POV

It's been a week already since Mallory has been in a coma. I miss her so much. I miss her smile, laugh, jokes, hyper ness, and just her. We wait in her room everyday doing the same thing. We eat, talk, wait, and go home to bathe and come straight back. The hospital was kind enough to let all of us stay.

I was holding her hand when I felt a light squeeze. I looked up with the biggest smile on my face and I call everyone else.

Mallory's POV

I tried for what seemed forever to open my eyes. I've been hearing voices talking to me and I kept on trying and trying. Finally I felt someone holding my hand and I tried to squeeze there hand. After about a hundred tries I succeeded! I tried opening my eyes and after my 5th try I finally opened my eyes. The room was so white and I didn't know where I was.

"Mallory!" 6 guys and 2 girls said

"We missed you" a guy with curly hair said.

Then a guy with soft brown hair came up to me and hugged saying he loved me. I got scared and pushed him away a little. He looked confused and said whats wrong.

"I- I don't know who you guys are" I said softly

He looked torn. "W-what. Tell me this is a joke. Common. You have to remember us" a guy with rosy cheeks said. It looked like they all wanted to cry. I looked back at the blonde guy who hugged me and he was just frozen.

Connor's POV

She finally woke up and I ran to her hugging her. She pushed me off lightly considering she was weak.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I-I don't know who you guys are" she said.

That just killed me over and over. She can't forget us were her family!

I was just frozen and couldn't move. It was like I was paralyzed. My own daughter doesn't remember me.

_________________________

Ohhhhhh, whuuuutttt

Please vote and comment!!

💛 you guys!