Chapter 30

Mallory's POV

The last thing I remember was daddy carrying me upstairs then I fell asleep. I woke up to daddy shaking me gently. I fluttered my eyes open and rubbed my eyes while he sat me up.

"Come on, let's go get ready for dinner" daddy said

His hair was already wet and he smelt like his famous soap he always uses.

I nodded and raised my arms up so he could pick me up. He chuckled and lifted me up, resting me on his hip. We walked to the bathroom in my room and he set the water up for me. He washed my hair and went out to go get my clothes. I washed my body and daddy came back and rinsed the soap off.

When I was done he lifted me up setting me on a towel and getting another towel to wrap me with. He carried me to my bed and helped me get dressed.

Surprisingly, he picked out a white lace dress with a link ribbon ties around my waist. He also set a cream head band and white lace toms.

He dried my hair with the blow dryer and I brushed my long brown wavy hair back. I put on the head band and slipped on my toms.

"You look beautiful baby" daddy said kissing my cheek

"Thank you daddy" I said

He took my hand and we went to his room so that he could get changed. I just sat on his bed playing temple run on the iPad.

When dad was finally done, he took hold of my hand and we walked down stairs. All the guys were already dressed and sitting on the couch.

When they all saw me and dad come down they all stood up.

"You look beautiful Mal" Sam said

"Thank you Sammy" I said hugging him

Then I felt two arms around me and lift me off the ground, turning me around. It was Cameron.

"We'll don't you look beautiful huh?" he said smiling

I giggled and kissed his cheek. He carried me to the car and sat me down on his lap.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"To a special restaurant" daddy said

I furrowed my eyebrows together and just nodded. I laid my head on Cameron's chest and just stayed silent for the rest of the ride.

Finally the car came to a stop after 15 minutes.

"Common Mallory let's go shall we?" Cameron asked

I nodded and I hopped off his lap. He picked me up from behind and put me on his neck. I giggled and looked up to see a bunch of fan girls?

Cameron's POV

Tonight, we were gonna take Mallory to a fancy restaurant to just have a good time with each other. When we got there, I opened the door and set Mallory down. I looked up and saw there were fans? What. Why are they here. Who told them?

I quickly picked up Mallory and put her on my neck so no one takes her. She giggled until she looked up.

"What the heck?" I heard Connor say

I turned to him. "Who told them?" I asked

"I don't even know" he said

Luckily the guards for the restaurant came out and surrounded all of us. Since we took two cars, the guards made 2 trips.

We were finally inside and I set Mallory down. I held her hand and went to the table since we were the only ones in here. Andrea and Jenn were already here. I'm glad they got in safe.

Mallory's POV

After going passed the crazy fans, we finally got inside. I was holding Camerond hand till I saw Andrea and Jenn!

"Andrea! Jenn!" I yelled

"Mallory!" they yelled at the same time

I let go of Cameron's hand and ran to them giving them both a big hug. We all day down and I sat down in between daddy and Andrea. Across of me was Nash.

"Mallory smile" Nash said holding his phone up towards me

Instead of smiling, I stuck my tongue out and scrunched my nose.

"Awww cute either way" Nash said

I giggled then climber over the table.

"Again!" I yelled

He chucked and we both posed at the camera making my previous pose.

"Mallory, don't climb on the table" dad said in a serious tone, but laughed after 2 seconds.

I giggled and sat back down. Nash showed me the picture and I loved it.

We all ordered our food and we ate and talk. We were gonna hang out here for a while since it was really crowded outside. They would need to go home eventually right?

Soo I just sat with Nash, Cameron, Matt, and Carter. We were all playing duck duck goose. Till we heard the owner yell.

Cameron's POV

We were all playing duck duck goose since it's one of Mallory's favorite game till the owner yelled.

"The door isn't holding!" he yelled

All our eyes widened. "The impact of the fans pushing it let one of the screws to come out. There coming in!" he screamed

No. This can't be happening. What if they do something to Mallory. There's a lot of hate about Mallory since she sees us all the time.

Before I know it, the door flew open.

__________________________

You like the story so far?

Comment and Vote