Chapter 45: The Fallout(Part 1)

Kimber's POV

'What just happened? What in the world just happpened? What in God's name just happened? I can't believe this'. I was so happy that when I woke up the next morning I got dressed in one minute and attempted to rush out the door, but was stopped by my mom who was sitting in a dinning chair drinking a glass of wine. How shocking?

"Where are you going so fast?" She asked.

"School!" I exclaimed.

She smiled. "Duh! So are you and that Mike boy still broken up because you were really hurt by whatever he did yesterday." She said it in a way that made me feel like she knew what happened last night, which was weird.

"Um. We're better now! Thanks. I think I'm gonna go to school now." I said. This felt weird talking to her about Mike and she don't even like him.

"Okay. I might be gone when you get home..." She trailed.

"Tell me something I don't know." I murmered. "Okay! I'll see ya soon! Bye!"

I wasted no time running from that house and walked outside. It was cold of course because it was November, but I didn't care I just wanted to see Mike so I can kiss him and hug him! But when I walked outside he wasn't there. It was Brandon in his car. I quickyl hiked my backpack on my shoulder and ran to the car.

As soon as I got in the car I asked. "Where is Mike?"

Brandon frowned. "He is sick."

I smiled as he was pulling off. "Lie to me again and I might have to just beat the livving shit outta you! Where is he!?" I yelled.

He didn't answer. "Stop the car!!"

He looked at me like I had just said something crazy. "I said stop the fucking car! Now! Or I promise that I am going to jump out! Stop the car now!" He quickly pulled over to the side of the road.

"What the fuck Kimber?"

I didn't answer I just got out and went into the cold. So he did use me for sex...

________________________________________________________________________

Mike's POV

I couldn't even fucking think straight. I could not believe that this was happening. Why did I have to be such douche bag? I mean seriosuly, what the fuck is wrong with Marshall and Holland? I was so fucking stupid. they could be togather if they wanted! Why did I have to fucking ruin everything?

I mean I knew she was going to want to date sooner or later, and I should be happy that it was someone that I trusted and not some random ass stranger. Shit I was so fucking stupid.

I wondered what my parents were doing. My dad was no doubt taking his anger out on my mom. Why the fuck did she even deal with the fucking asshole? He was rich-that's why. But I mean is that really reason enough to deal with the lies, cheating, and abuse. Just one of those things done to Kimber would mean death and me a life sentence in jail. Fuck that shit.

I could not even imagine doing that to Kimber. I loved her and the mere thought of ever hitting her was too much for me to take. The thought of how hurt she must have been after her father died was too much for me to take.

I remebered the first day that I saw her. She was about to jump her crazy ass into the middle of the street like an asshole. I was almost stopped dead in my tracks. She was just so beautiful. I just wanted to run my hands through her long wavy hair and cup her cute little butt. I just wanted to kiss her soft lips. I just wanted to feel myself inside of her...she was so beautiful...I'm so happy that I ever met her. She might ne dead right now!

Fuck I missed her. I needed to see her. I should have never sent Brandon! I should have went to pick her up myself. I wanted to see her. she would know what to do about my Holland sitiation.

After hours I finally decided to get up from Brandon's bed and go outside. At first I was too ashamed. But I just..

Just then Brandon burst into the door with a rabid look on his face. "She's gone! I tried to follow her, but she is fast as fuck like no fucking joke! I don't know what happened! she was asking for you and I said you were sick and she was all like stop the fucking car! I'm so sorry Mike!"

I had to take a second to figure out just what the hell he was talking about. "You mean Kimber is out alone in the fucking cold!" i yelled.

He nodded fratically. "yes! Now are you coming to help me find her or what!"

I grabbed my jacket. "Let's fucking get ghost!"

What the fuck had my life come to?

________________________________________________________________________

Kimber's POV

I looked towards to bridge and held my breathe. He might have saved me the first time, but he's not going to save me this time.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Please vote for the chapters if you like the book! I would reall appreciate it! :)