Chapter 18: Finger

So I was kidding about the 1000 readers and stuff, but it's nice to see that my loyal fans actually voted. Thanks for that. :)

So this chapter is not so innocent. It's actually a bit sexual, but not overlysexual I swear. It's like Judy Bloom's "Forever". Yep that's exactly what its like.

As always. Enjoy)

Kimber's POV

My mind was in full overdrive! What the crap was going on. Okay-this is what was going on-Mike was on top of me looked down into me with those fucking eyes of his and his thing was pressed aganist my female areas, which were like soaked. Like If you looked down there you could probaly see the mositure seeping through.

"Get off of me." My voice was so weak that he smiled.

"So.." He bent his face down to my neck. "You don't want me to do this..." All of a sudden his tongue traced my neck.

I moaned despite my best efforts to shut the hell up as he tongue worked around my neck and collar bone. "Shit..." My body was tingling as he worked. He seemed like he did this a bunch of times. Hmmm.

I softly pushed him away. "How many girls have you stuck that thing in?"

His head snapped up and I instantly regreted that feeling I had while he was working on my neck.

He stared at me with those dreamy eyes and smiled. "Why?"

I could feel him moving his thing...grinding..on me as he stared into my eyes. How was i supposed to focus with his doing that. It felt so good that I began to feel eletricity going through my body. It was light a fire was going through my body and the only thing that could put it out was the ummm...stuff-liquid-stuff forming between my legs. I moaned again. And again. Shit his thing felt so good rubbing against me. I wanted to feel him inside me. Like really penetrating me, but I was not going to tell his cocky ass that sitting their looking at me with the damn smirk.

"So do you still want to know?" He asked as his hands traveled down my body and landed on the female areas. I arched my back and a tiny whimper escaped my lips. He was just a smiling his little ass off. Cocky punk. "I said do you still want to know?"

"Fuck...." My mind was so far gone with pleasure that i could barely control these urges to make all of these stupid noises. Damn his and his warm hands.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as he slipped his hands in my pants and circle my areas with his thumb. It was all just too much to handle I grasped his back and wanted to scream for mercy.

"You're so fucking wet." He laughed. "Are you scared."

I opened my eyes and he was looking down at me with those damned eyes. Then all of a sudden his fingers gently pushed aside my panties. My body jerked under his.

"No." And to my surprise I actually wasn't scared. Excited is more like it.

He scrunched his face and pursed his lips. "Are you fuckin sure?"

I nodded.

"Okay." He smiled. "This might hurt a little."

I was confused. "Ummmm. Huh?"

Then he stcuk his finger into me and I screamed. Yes. Screamed. That shit hurted like fuck. Like someone was trying to put a hammer into my vagina. What kind of bullshit was that? I was about to pushed him off of me but his other hand came up and held me down. Fucking rapist.

He held his head down and whispered. "Calm down." Into my ear. "I'm sorry but this is the only way. And if you can't handle this, you damn sure can't handle my Jonny."

I sucked in a deep breathe and began to grind my hips against his umm finger. "Yes...slow and steady just like that."

It hurted like hell. What the fuck? I stopped.He moved his hand from pinning me down and place it on my hips and moved it for me.

I was bitting my lip-hard. "I want to kiss you." He exclamied then softly pressed his lips to mine. They were so soft and juciy..intoxicating. At first the pain was too much of a distraction by once his tingue slipped into my mouth all I felt was pleasure. Our mouths and tongues moved like one in the same and his finger glided in me so smoothly-probaly because I was soo fucking wet!

Mike's POV

Oh my fucking goodness I wanted to stick my fucking thing so deep inside her at this moment that my fucking thoughts were becoming fuckin blurred. My fucking eyes seemed to be blacking out and my hearing was making it worse with her moaning turning me on and the wet sound I heard every time I stuck my finger inside her wet ass. I mean she was wet as fuck. More than any girl I ever smashed.

And what the fuck was up with her asking me some stupid ass question like that? I would never tell her than I banged at least seven or most likely nine girls. She ould think that I had AIDS or something, and I don't.

What the fuck was up with that. Shit.

But her mouth on mine gave me a feeling like nothing I ever had. why? Firstly she could not kiss worth shit. I'm going to go with this was her first real kiss. Secondly her lips were so fucking soft. I swear I wanted to fuck the shit outta her, but she could barely handle this. man she really was a virgin. I could feel how tight she was. I'm going to have to change that.

I kissed her softly then I became rough. Why? Because I needed to feel her convulse against mine um.. man parts.

I pulled my mouth away from hers and stared deeply into her eyes. "You ready?"

She nodded.

Fucking yes! i could not wait to pull these damn pants down. My balls were fucking dying. I slowly took my finger out of her insides and slowly carressed her inne thigh as I exited her pants.

"Are you sure? I mean how bad is it going to hurt?" She asked as I begin to rise off of her body.

"Like hell."

She inhaled sharply. What I had to tell the truth? What's the point in lying.

Once I was off the sofa and looking down at her sexy body. I lifted her-she was not that heavy. :) Like a feather. I backed away so she stood in front of me.

"Well." I smiled. "I think it's time to get naked."

"Shit." I heard her say and at that very moment I heard keys rattling in the door.

Fuck me.

Literally. Fuck me. This is so not good. I turned to Kimber to see that she di not looked scared but rather sad or maybe a bit embarassed.

Hmmmm.....