Chapter 16: No Ordinary White Boy

Kimber's POV

It was Monday and raining. After my grandmother left my mom and I cooked together for the first time in months and she brought up dad; something that never happened in my house. She cried last night then left and came back drunk. I picked her up and laid her in the bed then made up my bed-the sofa. I ate some ceral before I left.

I walked out the house and stepped into the rain. I began my walk to school then I saw a sliver Benz parked in front of the door. I squinched and saw Mike holding an umbrella by the passenger side door with a black hoodie on. He motioned me over with his hands. I thought about it then ran him. Why? I don't know. I thought about how to end our friendship, but right now looking at him I knew that would never happen. He was soo pretty.

"Hey!" He opened the door. I hurried and enterered. It was so warm and comfy. I cleaned my glasses before he got in the car.

"Didn't think you would get in."

"That's cause you don't know me."

He started the engine. "Well help me get to know you."

"Hmmm I think not! Can you just drive me to school. Do you even know where it is?" I asked skeptically.

"Yes. My bestfriend Marshall used to go there."

I turned to him and smiled. "The cute one right?"

He looked at me sharply clearly not happy. "Don't even fucking play like that. Don't be calling no other boys cute in front of me."

I shrugged. "Why not?"

He ignored me. "What kind of music do you like?"

"I don't listen to music."

"What the fuck!!! Why not?" he was clearly shocked.

"Well i used to but once-nevermind." I looked out the window at the rain.

His voice became soft. "Tell me."

"I can't." We pulled up to my school just then I I reached for the door handle. But he leaned over and stopped me.

"I'll let you out."

He quickly put his hood back on and ran over to my side and opened the door. "You are free my Queen."

I laughed and got. He grabbed my hand and helped me-cause im fat and out of shape."Thanks I never rode in that exspensive before."

he leaned in close and whsipered. "There's a lot of things that you are going to do in that car that you never did before."

I laughed. "You're nasty."

"What can I say you make me that way." He backed away and held out the umbrealla. "Take it."

I smiled. "Thanks."

Just then I saw Devin stop right behind Mike and frown with disgust. "Hey look Victor it looks like the fat pig has got a boyfriend!!!"

I was so embarassed. Mike looked up at me with a sad expression. Then turned around.

"Do we have a fucking problem?"

"Yeah." Devin retorted. "We don't like crackers in our neighborhood!"

Mike turned to me and laughed. "Who is this guy? The fucking school bully sitting here looking like a fake as P.Diddy." He turned to them and waved his hand. "Man get the fuck out my face before I beat the fuck outta you."

Devin laughed. "O really? White boy come and get these hands. You and yo fat as girlfriend can get beat the fuck up."

"By who bitch ass nigga?"

Victor hit Devin in the chest. "Bro he just called you a nigga. Man get that nigga."

I was scared for Mike for a moment until I looked on his face and saw that he was about to enjoy himself.

"Let's go bitches.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He practically sung.