Chapter 41: Rude Boy

Sorry for the late upload. But here you are...:) :) :) :) :)

Vote!!!

Mike's POV

"I can't believe you did that stupid shit after everything I have done for you!" My dad yelled as soon as he saw me sitting on the livving room couch watching TV with Holland and my mom. I knew that this moment would have to come sooner or later. The moment when my dick dad would walk into the house trying to be all high and mighty like I was going to listen to anything that came from his mouth. As if!

My mom already knew what happened way before I even walked through the fucking door she pulled me into a hug and started to cry. She wanted to know why I did something so stupid and dumb. I told her that it was tome for someone to knock that man off of his high horse. She smiled a little and asked why it had to be me.

"Go into your room Holland and do not come out until I tell you to! Do you understand me?"

She nodded then quickly ran into her room.

Just in the nick of time! As soon as he door closed my dad wallked into the livving room. His hair was ruffled through and his tie was loosened. I guess he was fucking stressed. Like I even fucking care. I stood up from my spot and as soon as he had a clear way my dad grabed me by my shit and flung me across the room. His old as was extra strong.

I hit the floor kinda hard which pissed me off even more than I was already. "What the fuck was that for?" I asked even though I already knew what it was for. But it was still funny to see how is face turned even more sour than it was when he walked into the livving room with his hair looking like shit. Hahaha. I smiled up at him and I knew that my eyes were evil.

"You think that what you did today at my office was fucking something to smile about?" He boomed. My mom jumped and her sudden movement must have shocked him because he threw his hand back and connected it to her jaw. She cringed in pain.

What the fuck? I jumped up and ran over to him. "Why did you do that? She wasn't the one that did it?"

He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and looked directly into my face. "But she was the one that gave birth to you. So in all serousness it's her fault." His eyes narrowed.

I tried to push him off of me, but he kept a strong hold on me. What the fuck? He must be on steriods or something. This man was strong as hell. What was up with that. "Um do you take enhancers?" I asked.

The Look on his face was just too funny. He looked so flabergasted...too funny. "Do you think that what you did was some kind of joke? I could have missed out on a deal that made me millions."

This time I was the angry one. I pulled away from him and laughed-angrily. "And what you did to me lost me my entire future! I had a college coming to scout me this weekend and what did you do? You cost me my entire future!"

"Your future?" He asked like he didn't just hear what the hell I said. "Your future is not in basketball! How many times do I have to tell you that? My contacts at Harvard are waiting for you to apply!"

I was apalled. "I dare you try to choose my future for me! I already told you that I donnn't want to go to that stupid school filled with a bunch of people who think they are better than everyone! They disgust me!" I yelled back.

"Well you are not playing ball. Leave that to the niggers and white trash who have no educations and sad backgrounds! Most people who play sports are dumb and onyl good at sports they can't even do simple things! They are not educated other than shooting a ball in a net! Do you really want people to look at you that way?"

"Oh my God! Stop talking to me! I am never going to be at harvard. Ever!" I looked at my mom who was sitting down crying. I really wanted her to shut up before my dad got annoyed.

"I am not going to let you play ball and that's the final word. You only want to play so you can be like your two no good nigger friends."

Oh fuck no. How dare he call them that again. "Do not call them that, and they are not no good. They are better people than you will ever be."

He laughed, evily. "Oh yes I heard that they are both going to D1 schools I amsure that they only got there through their sports."

Now this was pissing me the fuck off. "Actually dick face Marshall is in the top two percent of out class asshole and Brandon is top ten. Dick."

"You are going to respect me in my house or leave! And you are going to Harvard or you are leaving here now!" Silence took over the room. My mom looked at me exspectedly, and I am not goiing to lie after how she comforted me today, I was pretty sure that she was going to stand up for me, but she just let him stand there and kick me out because I know that they both knew that I was not going to choose Harvard over anything.

"Fuck you both!" I said then ran from the room. I knew that I only had a little bit of time before my dad follwed me so the first thing I did was burst into Hollands door. She was lying down on her bed on the phone crying. I had no time to interrogate her about who the hell she was talking to and making sure it wasn't a boy.

She jumped off the bed and slammed the phone down and ran over to me and gave me a hug. Her tears wet my shirt a little. "Get packed now1 We're leaving! Hurry up and pack lots of things and don't forget your medicine!"

I am so happy that my parents are always too busy to get her medicine, so they allowed me to be able to get it so i could get it when she ran out because there was no way that we were coming back to this fucking place.

She nodded and ran overmto grab a bag from her closet and then I took off to my room. Within three minutes I had enough packed to last me a week. I quickly called Brandon and told him about the sitation and he offered us his home like I knew he would.

When I was ready I ran back to Hollands room and saw that she was all ready to go as well, so I grabbed her bag and we ran to the door. As we ran past the livving room, I heard my dad yelling a my mom. Yes, we fucking made it. We ran to my car and thank God it was in my name! Fucking idiots trusted me a little bit too much and they paid it off within months. I guess it was good to have a rich dad for some things.

"Buckle up!" Was the only thing I said to Holland before I pulled off into the street.

I knew the first thing I had to do was take a hit load of money out of the bank before my dad fucking canceled it. The most I could take out was I think about five thousand becasue we had so much in there they woud not think twice about givving me the money, so I went to our bank and quickly got the money and put it at the bottom of my backpack.

Then I headed over to Brandon's. Him and Marshall were sitting on the porch waiting to help us out. As we were walking into the home I could have sworn I saw Marshal grab Holland's ass, but I was sure that I was wrong. I better have been fucking wrong shit! I was going fucking crazy and I knew there was only one person that was going to make me feel better-Kimber. Shit she was probaly going crazy with worry.