Chapter 28: No Stress-I'm Fine

Kimber's POV, still :)

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" My mom yelled as soon as i entered the house. She was sitting on the couch with a bottle of Vodka in hand and face as red as the Devil. She was pissed. Beyond pissed. "Where were you?"

I dropped my bag by the door and looked up to her. My lips were still tingling from Mike's goodbye kiss. And he anger was so not phasing me. I mean really? Was she really about to get drunk again? Yeah she was so worried about me. "I was with Mike. I left you a note." I said simply. In truth I was really sleepy and I had church in the morning, so I really didn't want to do this with her right now.

She threw the bottle against the wall. I jumped. What the hell? She hopped of the couch. "What the fuck do you mean? You wrote me a fucking note? Que hora es? (what time is it?) And you are walking in my house this fucking late because you were out with some white boy?"

I stiffened. "His name is Mike." I stated plainly. I really wasn't in the mood for the racial things at that moment. "And you never really gave me a curfew or anything like that so how was I supposed to know what time I was to be in the house. Now of you will excuse me, I have to go to bed because I have church in the morning." I walked towards the sofa, but she pushed me against a wall.

"How dare you talk to me like that? This boy has your head all kinds of twisted and confused! Where were you? Fucking him? Right? having sex with him? Is that where you were?"

I laughed. "Yep. Now get your hands off of me?"

She grabbed me by my neck and held me against the wall. I could feel myself losing breathe, but she didn't care. "If you had sex with him, I will kick you out of this fucking house, so you had better answer this question carefully." She let go of my neck and asked. "Did you?"

I glared at her. "No! I didn't." I stumped away from her and she walked out the door. I hate her. I wish I would have did it with him. And why the hell does it even matter to her so much? Hell does she like him? Ugh. Why can't she just leave me alone like she used to.

(Mike's POV)

"Where the hell have you been?" My dad roared as soon as I got into the house. Him and my mom were sitting in the entrance way chairs with two different expressions. My dad was pissed my mom was worried. Hump. I hiked my bag over my shoulder and tried to ignore his question, but he stood up and pushed me back into the door. Fucking asshole. "Where were you?"

"Minding."

He pulled his hand back then came forward and punched me dead in the face. My face immediately began to burn and I fell to my knees. "I am going to ask you this one more time, where were you?"
I looked up to him. "Minding."

He roared then grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me up only to punch me in the face again and again and again. My mom finally got up and tried to stop him, but he hit her across the face and she fell down. I wished that I could help her, but it was her choice to marry someone as dick like as him and now we all had to suffer. When he was done and my mom's nose was bloody and my head was banging, I went to Holland and feel asleep at her side.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"He can't keep fucking doing this to you Mike?" Brandon yelled while we were standing outside waiting for the first bell to ring. "I mean look at your fucking face? We have to do something about this! I mean you are like my brother and I don't like seeing you hurt like this." He was pissed.

"What can we do? Tell the police. You know how dirty they are. Give them a few dollars and they don't know what to do" Marshall said calmly. he already knew what i was going through. It's the same thing that he used to go through everyday until recently when his mom kicked his dad out.
"Whatever. We have to do something!" Brandon was furious.

I smiled. "Yes we do have to do something. We have to throw me a party. Remember?"

Brandon frowned. "Whatever. And yes we remember, but where are we going to throw it at?"

I smiled. "My house duh! We should do it after the first game. My dad and mom are going to be gone on some kind of business trip for the entire weekend. What better way to punish that fucking dick other than totally trashing his house?"

"That's your house too." Marshall pointed out.

I smiled. "I know."

 The rest of the day was fairly boring. I was so ready to go and see Kimber that I was acting like a fucking maniac all day. By the time the final bell rung I was practically running out of the school. I made it to the library in no time at all and as soon as I saw her I ran over to her and gave her the kiss that i had been waiting all since Saturday. When I pulled away she smiled.

"Well someone misses me." She said. "So how much trouble did you get in?" She asked. Then she looked at my face and I saw all the color drain from her face. "What happened?" She screeched causing a few people to stare at me.

Shit I knew I couln't fucking lie to her, so I pulled her to the back of the library and told her the truth. "My dad wasn't thrilled about out little trip."

She softly caressed my face. I moaned at her touch. Shit I wanted to take her so bad, but for some reason I felt like that was not the best time to bring that up. She looked so worried about me. It was kinda cute, but I didn't need her to stress about something as small as this. "So he hit you in the face?" She seemed shocked and sad. She looked like she was about to drop a fucking tear any fucking moment.

I pulled her into my arms. "I'm fine."

She pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "But.."

I stopped her by planting a soft kiss on her lips. My body responded to her immediately and I could feel myself getting hard. Shit I needed to get out of that space with her or I would have took her right their against that bookshelf. "I'm fine baby. I love you." I kissed her again and hoped that she would forget all about this. I didn't want her stressing over me. I was fine.