Chapter 35: Madison's Invitation

Kimber's POV

"Kimber! Kimber! Over here." I heard Madison shout. I turned to see her running over to Katie and our group. "Are you going to sit with me today?" She asked.

I really wanted to say yes, but then I remembered what Mike had said and felt the sudden urge to turn her down, easily. "No not today katie and I have to work on some math things in class. Myabe another time."

Madison turned her face into a frown. "Well can I at least have your number? Marshall told me that Mike got you an Iphone. Oh my gosh-he is so nice!!!!" She practically almost blushed her fucking face off.  I think that someone has a crush on Mike and her name is Madison. I gave her my number than scrammed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"He brought you a fucking phone? Are you serious?" My mom yelled. I was sitting down on the sofa minding my business and thinking of ways to seduce Mike and she was screaming in my ear like she had fucking problems hearing. "what is he going to buy to next?"

"Hopefully a muzzle." I murmured.

He eyes flashed over to me. "What did you say."

"Nothing." I added quickly.

She grabbed her purse and stormed to the door. "This conversation is not finished!" She walked out and I let out a sign of relief her voice was starting to annoy me ugh. As soon as she was gone I decided to invite Mike over. This was the day that I was finally going to get what I wanted I mean how long could he resist me. I know that it was weighing on him by now. He knew that he needed it just as bad as I did.

Within thirty minutes he was here. I opened the door and was surpried to see that he was not alone. Beside him was Bradon and Marshall. He so did this on purpose.

"Hey bay." He greeted as soon as he saw me.

"What's up Kimber?" Marshall asked.

"Nothing much. Come on in."

Arg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike's POV

I was so happy to evade Kimber's seduction tatics last night. What was up with her hormones these days. It was fucking crazy. She was going to make me do it with her way sooner than I want to.

"So our game is today and I know that some of your scouts are coming today, so what do you say we get the fuck alone?" I asked as the tem stood staring at the locked gym doors.

No one said anything at first then Bradon spoke up. "I guess no one wants to go to college. Im so outta here bro. Yall fucking acting like I want to look at your dicks or something. Just to let you know none of you are even my type. Espeacially you Richie. I tend not to be attracked to assholes!"

He bagn to walk away, but then Dominique-the shooting guard spoke up. "I'm sorry Brandon. It's just that this was all sudden. We didn't know how to handle it."

I was fucking pissed. "That's kind of an understatement, don't you fucking think!?" I yelled.

Brandon grasped my shoulder. "Calm down Mike. It's okay."

All of a sudden richie's voice boomed from the crowd. "Man fuck this! I am not sharing a locker room with a gay ass prick like Brandon!"

I was about to respond and punch the fuck outta him, but I felt someone push me back. I looked up to see the coach walking over to us with a frown. "I am going to ask you to leave Richie. You are now off of the team." His words were final, but Richie didn't seem to know that.

"What the fuck coach? You are going to choose this fag over me?"

"That's enough. Now I would like you to leav out of my prescence."

"Fuck this shit! I don't want to catch the gay diease anyway!" He mutterd. "Stupid faggots." As he walked away.

I was going to catch him outside of school and beat his white ass! That night the coach made me sit out the game again, so I just talked to Kimber the entire time. We won of course and the scout from UCLA offered Marshall some kind of deal that basically paid for his entire college and a scout from LSU came up to Brandon and offerd him some kind of big deal as well.

I was happy for them, but I knew that I needed to speak with the coach and ask him to let me play the third game because that was when Midwestern was going to be here and I needed some kind of scholarship because I knew my dad was not going to pay for me to go there. What a dick.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"So glad you could make it Mike." Kimber purred as soon as I walked into her house. I knew it was a bad idea to come over. I gasped when I saw that she was wearing a fucking rob, and I just knew that she didn't have anything on under that.

My body tensed up at that thought. Oh God I was in trouble. "He bay." I gave her a qucik peck on the cheek. "Do you wanna go out. It's not too cold outside."

I was lying. It was cold as fuck out there. She just smiled. "Nope. I want to stay in here with you baby. My mom is going to be gone with my grandma all day and I was thinking that we could do something a little freaky." She walked up to me and rubbed her hands along my chest.

My breathe caught in my throat. She was going to drive me crazy. "Kimber-maybe we shouldn't do this."

I could see the hurt writtne all over he face. "Why not? Because I am so fat and ugly?"