Another New Story (Greek Life)

Hey fans of Mike and Kimber, here is a new story I a workinng on and am really excited about. I would not mind of you took a few seconds and checked it out.

Its called Greek Like and is about how college is full of new exspereinces for people. :)

Chapter 1: A new kind of roommate

The night before I was destined to start my life anew I looked at myself in the mirror. And what I saw was not a girl who was about to start her life at Cardinal Springs University, but a geeky and nerdy girl from high school. I looked like the virgin that I was. My frizzy black hair was pulled back into a tight bun with a few pieces sticking out; just like I wore it every day of high school. I remembered when Becky White used to tease me about it, but I paid her no mind. I mean, what could I have possibly done about my hair? It had a mind of its own. It would have taken a miracle to fix it.

My too big lips were chapped because I was packing all day and did not have the time to put a little bit Chap Stick on them. I mean not that I really cared. Who was I trying to look cute for? I never had a boyfriend or even a simple kiss. Who would want to kiss a white girl with big lips and a nerd complexion? No one that’s who and that is just how my parents liked it. They thought that getting involved with boys was a sure fire way to ruin everything that we worked so hard for. So even if a boy did think I was cute I was not even allowed to date him. Well at least I never got my heart broke like those girls who walked around school crying after a bad break-up. Or I never got a rumor spread about sexual things I did. I mean that’s a plus.

My cheek bones were so defined to the point where I looked like I was always trying to suck something-not in a nasty way though. My cheeks made my face look so skinny-too skinny. I tried putting make up on to try to hid it, but I always ended up looking like a clown.

“Rebecca,” My mom tapped on my door softly. “Are you descent?”

I pulled myself from the mirror. It was making me depressed anyways. “Yes mom. You may come in.” I said to her.

 A few seconds later she walked into my room with her robe on and eyes me up and down. “What were you doing in here sweetie? I though your dad and I told you to make a list of everything and made sure you had it all packed! You are already becoming unfocused! Now do as we say before this becomes a habit!” She turned on her heels and stormed out of the room. She always had a bad temper. It was weird, but she was right. I got so focused looking at all my flaws that I forgot that I had to double check everything.

I looked toward my bed and groaned. I had so much to do in so little time. Why did I even to bring all of this? I asked myself? I had like three different bibles! Ugh. This is going to take all night! I started with my clothes-I decided to go against the checklist that would just take too long. I made sure that I had all of my long t-shirts pack along with all of my jeans that were one size too big because my parents thought that if my cotes were too tight it would attract unwanted attention, so all of my clothes were too big. I thought that it made me look fat, but I just listened to them like I did my whole life. They were my parents the least I could do was do what they said. I mean they were the whole reason I was in the world. Next I made sure that I had all of my feminine products and everything else. After I was done, I went to say goodnight to my parents and decided to finally lie down and relaxed.

But for some reason I could not sleep. I kept thinking about college and what kind of life I always wanted. I remembered when I was a little girl I wanted to be a Party Planner for a living, but my mom quickly told me that would never happen and that I needed to get serious about life. But I used to love doing my doll’s hair in pretty hairstyles and plan my tea parties. Well that was until my parents threw away all my dolls and replaced them with light reading about the law.