Chapter 36: Her Beauty

This was my favorite Chapter to write, so please vote:)

Mike's POV

Whoa. That is so not the reason that I don't want to make love to her right now. What the fuck was her problem with the whole she is fat thing? I personally think that she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life-other than Holland of course. Whay couldn't she see that?

Here she was standing in front of me with tears running down her face, and what was I doing? Just looking. I mean I don't know what to say. Yes I do.

I grabbed her by the waist and undid the rob. "Oh my God." I heard myself say. My mind had to take a few seconds to process the beauty that I saw. She was stunning and naked right in front of my eyes. My eyes followed their own path down her body starting at the very top where her face held a sad exspression and her beautiful eyes were shining with tears.

Then they moved down to her bare neck that called for me to plant kisses all over it while I slowly pushed myself in and out of her until she climaxed screaming my name. I shivered at the thought as my eyes trailed down to her perfectly plump breast.

Oh my Goodness how my mouth watered with the the image of them being in my mouth. Then my eyes traveled to her perfect midsection and I held my breathe was as imagained how it would look as I slide myself in and out of her core.

I had to take a few steps to see the prize-her perfect private area that had a little hair on it. I felt myself get hard just looking at it. I could see that it was moist from where I was standing. I could only imagine how warm and soft it would feel...

OH My Gosh! I needed to get out of here. i was going to do something that I wanted to be speacial for her.

But my eyeshad a fucking mind of their own when they traveled down her long as legs. The image of me holding them on my shoulders and I drilled into her came to my mind.

Fuck this! My hand grabbed the door handle.

"I have to go!" I stammered. What the fuck? A girl's body had never had me this freaked out before. I needed to go. I couldn't hold myself much longer.

"I knew it!" She yelled. "You think that I am disguting and fat and you could never imagine doing anything with me!" As she spoke her breast bounced and my pants became extremly uncomfortable.

I gulped. She finished. "Just leave then Mike! I knew that I was never good enough for you!" She grabbed the sides of the rob and tried to put ti back on, but I ran over to her and grabbed her arms.

"Do NOT fucking put that back on!" I looked into her sad eyes. How could she think these things about herself. "And you are not fat baby. You are the sexiest girl I have ever seen!

But I want this moment to be speacial and planned with music in the background while the sun is settting out the window of out 5 star hotel room. I want to pamper you and take the time to kiss every inch of your body and take the time to treat you like the girl that i love." I smiled. "And plus I want to fuck you all night long!"

"But I don't want all of that. It doesn't have to be in some rich hotel. I will be fine as long as it is with you."

That was so fucking sweet. "But I want to make you feel good-like a Queen-like my Queen." I had to take a few steps back because the friction of her naked body was only making the whole situation that much fucking harder.

She carefully licked her lips then grabbed one of my hands. "You can make me feel like a Queen right now." She looked into my eyes as she slowly moved my hand to her private area. I gasped  as I felt myself lightly touch it. It was so fucking wet and I haven't even done anything yet. What the fuck. I know that i fingered her before, but this was different-more intimate and I couldn't take it anymore.

"I have to go!" I jerked my hand away and bolted from the house. I know that she would be sad, but like I said I wnated her first time to be something worth remembering and I don't give a fuck what she had to say about anything. Shit. Now I was all hard and shit. Well I guess that it was time for a cold shower.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day I sat in Holland's room watching fucking Gossip Girl-like always. She was curled up in my arms eating a bag of popcorn that smelled like ass! Yuck!

"Um I have a question Hollland, and I want your honest anwer." I smiled up to her. "And I promise I won't be mad. I want your honest answer."

She shrugged, but looked a little nervous. "What is it?"

"When you and your husband have sex, would you want it to be all speciall or will it be speacial enough if its just you two?"

She laughed like the shit was funny or something. This was serious. I mean i could barely get my hard won last night! I needed some Kimber like right now.

She looked at me seriously fro one second. "To be honest the first time I do it-" She paused for a second. "I really don't want it to be anything over the top. Just the two of us making love. I don't care if it was in some shitty house as long as I was with the one I loved!"

"And the one that you are married to!!!" I added just so she was sure of the timeline. I wouldn't want it to be eariler than exspected.

She punched me in the arm. "Yeah right!"

"Whatthe fuck?" I flashed an angry face at her. "What the fuck do you mean? yeah right? What the hell was that????!!!!"

She jumped up and faked a yawn. "well it's time for me to go to sleep."

She dragged me to the door. "Wait-" But it was too late the door slammed shut in my face. What the fuck was she talking about?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey fans just wanted to say thanks for reading and the book doesn't have long to go. It should be over pretty soon. I don't know exactly how many chapters are left, but its not too many. I hope you are enjoying it so far.