Chapter 19.5: Mike's Frustration

Mike's POV
I fucking was soo fucking pissed that i could barely think straight. Who the hell did she think she was talking to me like that? And why didn't Kimber come outside? What the hell was going on? I wanted fucking answers, so I stormed into the library to find Kimber putting books on shelves. Her curly hair was put into a loose pony tail-she looked so sexy.

I ran over to her and forecefully turned her to face me. "What the hell is going on?"

She looked at me disgusted. "Don't touch me!"

The she walked off and started sheleving books somewhere else. What the fuck is her problem. I walked over to her and hugged her around the waist.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I

 asked softly in her ear. The I bent down and kissed her neck. She moaned of course cause she knew she wanted me. I mean who wouldn't?

"Why you acting like this?" Then she tooted her booty in the air and pushed me away.

"Can you just leave me alone."

"No."

"Well then I'm leaving."

I could see Mrs. Brown watching us from across the room. I gave her a little wave. Then turned back to Kimber who did seem rather pissed.

"Okay. What is the problem?"

Silence.

"Kimber?"

Suddenly she walked up to me and whispered, "You're using me for sex" in my ear.

Yes she did. What the fuck. I was so not using her. That's some bull shit, and I think that is some shit that her fucking mom put into her head. Why do all parents have to be fucking assholes.

She backed away from me then and i let her go and for the rest of the time we stacked books and I wondered how I could prove to her that I really do like her more than any other girl I knew or ever went out with. I wanted to know everything about her from the time she was small to right now, and I defenitly wanted to know why she tried to fucking off herself cause that's some bullshit right their.

Kimber's POV

I'm so happy that Mike decided to  leaveme along I mean he can't even be a man and admit the he using me.

Why else would he want to spend time with someone like me. I was lame and boring. I don't watch T.V, I don't listen to music, I don't read, and I damn sure don't play sports. But none of this is my fault. When my dad was alive I used to want to do all of these things. In fact I used to love Kelly Clarkson and Jordin Sparks! I used to listen to music everytime I woke up and before I went to bed, but now all I listen to is my drunk mom or for the door to open and my drunk my came home.

I used to watch Make It Or Break It and Gossip Girl and The Biggest Loser every season, but now all I watch is the rain hitting my window or the some accumulating on the ground in front of my house. I used to play in the snow-with my dad. I missed him so much he was the only person who used to watch Nicholas Sparks based movies with me-I loved his movies. All those sweet love stories. I did hear that a new movie called "The Lucky One" came out recently while at school, but I was so not going to see it. The movies was a family thing and it would be too depressing to do that alone.

By the end of the day Mike and I had no even spoken since he first walked in, and I was happy about it. I bet he knew that I knew his little secret. What a meanie-to use someone for sex when he didn't want anyting serious just because I'm not white. I mean what century are we livving in? I see so many intermixed couples around!

I was about to walk past that sexy Benz when I felt something grabbed my arm and force me onto it.

"What the hell?" I looked up to see Mike with a very angry exspression on his face.

"Whay do you think I'm using you?" He looked so serious and he didn't curse in that sentence. Wow now that's a record. He usually has to say some profanity-his favorite word is the F bomb.

He pressed his body against me. I had to inhale so I could think straight. He felt so good on me. Why couldn't we stay like this forever. Oh yeah cause he's white and I'm Mexican.

"Can you move?"

He leaned in closer to me and kissed my neck. Sparks flew through my body like nothing I ever felt My stomach began tingling and my knees got weak. "Tell me.." His voice wa so soft and sweet and tempting. I wanted to kiss him. I needed to feel his lips against mine. The moon shone upon his face highlighting those eyes. I think I just got wet looking at him. Oh no! I needed to get away like now. I tried to push him, but he grabbed my wrist and held my hands above my head. "Where do you think you are going?"

"Hmm?" What the hell? I could not even form a sentence because I was so turned on. I mean this has got to stop. But my body was so on fire and my stomach was doing backflips.

"Why?" he looked me directly in the eyes. "Tell me?"

I could feel him getting hard on me. I wanted to so badly pull him into the car and...

"Kimber!" He called forcefully.

I was in a daze. "Um...I gotta go."

I pulled my hand from his grasp and pushed him away. He pulled me back into his chest. "I want to be with you. I want you to be my girlfriend."

With effort  escaped his grasped and I turned to look his directly in the face. "You're lying! How can you want that? You don't know anything about me other than the fact that you turn me way on!"

"Well maybe if you fucking tell me something I would know."

"Fuck you."

I stromed away aware thathe was running after me. I walked faster through the crowded streets filled with drug dealers with their guns hanging out of their waistbands and their hookers bent over various cars and the wanna bes looking scared. Mike caught up to me in front of a group of drugdealers. He grabbed my arm and held them at my side. Then turned me to face him.

"Please. I'm serious." he leaned into me and planted a deep kiss on my lips and I melted into him. I had no more control after that. My body was the one in control-I moaned as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. His lips were so soft and-

"Can y'all get a fucking room." One of the drugdealers said.

Mike stopped kissing me and looked at him with a pissed face. "Mike don't-"
 I tried , but it was too late.

"Can you get some fucking business and stay the hell outta mine?"

The man's face turned dangerous. Mike pulled me behind him. The man patted his gun. "I would suggest you leave my prescence."

Mike leaned down and whispered. "Run."

Then he looked back at the drug dealer and did something I never saw in my life. He walked up to him and took the gun out of his waist and threw it across the street. The entire time the man just stood their with a blank expression. I tugged in Mike's arm.

"Come on!"

"You might want to listen to your girlfriend."

Mike scuffed. What the hell was his problem? he is going to get us killed. "And you might want to go get your fucking gun before I punch the shit outta you."

The man took one step and Mike and I took off running donw the street. The men were slow as hell and we made it back to the Benz way before they would have cought us. Mike sped off. As soon as he turned on the car lous musich blasted into my ears.

I’m the fuckin man, you don’t get it do ya?
Type of money everybody acting like they knew ya
Go Uptown, New York City Biiitch
Some Spanish girls love me like I’m Aventura
Tell Uncle Luke I’m out in Miami too
Clubbing hard, Fuckin’ women ain’t much to do

"Can you turn that down?"

He did. "You don't like Drake?"

"Um no. Even if I knew who that was I would not listen to him. I don't care for rap."

"What the hell? Why not? Rap is the best form of music."

"That music is posioning your brain. That's why your curse so much."

"Whatever. You sound like my parents."

Then it hit me. "You almost got me killed!!!!!!!"

He looked worried about my sudden moode change. "Did not."

"Yes you did. they were going to kill us."

"NO they weren't." I looked at him slyly. "They were not gonna catch us."

"And how do you know that?"

He shrugged. "They smoke weed and weed slows down your physical capibiltes."

Oh. Well that did make sense. Hm. he was kinda smart. And kinda uisng me for sex. "Okay you can drop me off righ here. I can walk home. I do it all the time."

He looked at me with his serious face. oooo I'm scared. "Hell the fuck no you not walking home at fucking night!"

"Why not?"

"Cause I fucking said so and don't argue with me about shit like this." He grabbed my hand and held it on the arm rest. His hands were so soft and warm in mine. I knew that i should pull away but i couldn't. I wanted to hold his hand. We drove the rest of the way insilence. Well Drake was on and to my surprise I found that i actually like it went something like this.

I’ve asked about you and they told me things
But my mind didn’t change
And I still feel the same
What's a life with no fun? please don’t be so ashamed
I’ve had mine, you’ve had yours we both know
We know, they don’t get you like I will
My only wish is I die real
Cause that truth hurts, and those lies heal

Rihanna was on it. I remember her, but I stopped listening to her when she wanted to beomce a bad boy and sing about nasty stuff, but I did really like this song. When we arrived in front of my house, Mike exited the car to come and open my door.

"My lady," He took my hand in his annd lifted me out of the car. "I'll be here in the morning."

"No-'

"Shut the fuck up-like I said I'll be here in the morning."

I smiled or rather blushed. "Okay."

I walked to the door and right when I was about to open it he scremed. "Oh yeah and baby Take Care."

Oh my gosh. Did he just call me baby? I think he did. I could barely evev restrin my smile as I walked into the door and saw my mom was just about to walk out. My happiness wa short lived.

"Was that Mike?" She asked.

"Yep."

"Kimber? What the fuck did I tell you about him?"

"I don't care what you said. I really like him and he likes me. Just leave me alone."

"Okay." She held her hands up defensively. "And when he hurts you don not come running to me."

Vote if you like the book??