Chapter 19: You're No Real Mom

There's a picture of Kimber in Chapter 1 and Mike in chapter 2. I recently put in there so the people who passed it and didn't see it. Go look at it!!!

Kimber's POV

"Sit the hell down!"

That was the first thing my mom told me when she walked into the living room and right before I was about to go and fix me something to eat-an apple, candian bacon, and oatmeal. I coerced my mom and grandmother to shop healthy. :) I know I'm awesome and want to be sexy and not so insecure about my body around Mike. Just to think of his gave me butterflies.

She was stern. Oohh i'm scared. Not! "I was about to-"

"Sit the fuck down Kimber, and I am so not kidding you right now."

I looked back at her as she stood adjancent to couch pointing at a spot that she wanted me to sit at.

I scuffed and made my way to the kitchen. "Kimber!" She sounded atonished. "Go and sit down!"

"Why?"

"We need to talk."

"Of course we do. Well im hungry and I hope that you do not want me to starve."

I opened the fridge and got out my apple. When I was done she walked over and slammed it shut.

"Who was that boy."

I knew that is what she wanted to talk about. "he is a friend."

I took a bit of my apple then walked over to the stove and started my water for my oatmeal.

My mom was following me around like she was crazy. "Why was he in here and so close to you."

"Like I said I was giving him a hug for walking me home because I was scared."

She grabbed my arm and spun me around. "Lies! I know that y'all did something. You don't think I saw how fucking hard he was. My God it would have been hard to miss. What did you do?"

I jacked my arm away from her. "Why do you even care?! You haven't cared about me for years-all you want to do is drink! I have been raising myself while you were out getting white boy wasted. So do not come at me with this motherly stuff. YOu don't know the first thing about being a mom. I would rather have been raised in a foster home than to have to live with you, but it was not my choice."

I knew that my face was all red and flushed and I knew that I was going overboard. It looked as though she was about to cry.

"Do you for one second think that that boy likes you?" She scuffed. "You're stupid if you do."

"How? Why is that just so hard to believe? Because im ugly and fatt? Yeah you're some mom. Thanks for the support."

Well if she was about to cry, those tears fully disappered. "Why? Estáis locos! Que chico blanco no amo." She laughed maliciously. "Do you think that you are good enough for him? Do you really think that you are equal to that white boy. I bet he's rich right? From the other side of the tracks. You're crazy. He's only using you for sex-cause you so fucking ingenuo. He knows that he can never take you-a fucking Mexican on the other side- in his home. You're never be good enough. What are his charity case? i thought I rasied you better than this. Having sex with him! You should know that the only way to be happy with a man is to date one in your own race because a black will leave you in a second to fulfill his dreams about sports and white person will treat you just like their ancestors treated the blacks."

I grabbed my pot off the stove and slammed it on the counter. "You don't even know him. How can you judge." I knew she was made when she started using spanish knowing that I can't understand it. "he actually has two black best friends."

She laughed. "What the hell are they? His other charity cases. What does he help them in school, and let me guess-they play sports."

"Basketball." My voice was weak. She was getting to me with all of these facts she was throwing into my face.

"Figures." Her cockyness was upseting me once more. She hugged me. "I just don't want to see you get hurt. And if I were you I would stop talking to him all together. He's just using you for what he knows you will give him."

She was so right. Why did I not see it before? I was wondering why he would want someone like me. Now I know. He took advantage of my kindness. That asshole. I was so never talking to him again. My mom was right. I should just date a Mexican once I lose all of his weight and have kids like I was supposed to instead of straying from the path and thinking that I was anywhere good enough to date a white person. Stupid me.

Mike's POV

I fucking hated eating breakfast with my parents. It was annoying as hell. Servants and shit bringing me my food when I could get the shit my fucking self. Holland sat next to me with the same annoyed temperment.

"I think that you sister should slepp by herself from now on." My asshole dad commented. Dickweed. "She is getting old."

"And I think that my mom should sleep by herself." I commented back. "She is getting old."

He dropped his fork. "Watch your mouth."

Holland kicked me under the table. I knew she was trying hard not to laugh. "Oops."

My dad took a deep breathe and began his bullshit once more on a diiferent subject. "Do not forget that your visit to Harvard is this weekend and the basketball coach called and said that practice will begin next week."

"Um I am so sorry to tell you this, but I am not going to Harvard I am going to Midwestern State."

He dropped his fucking fork likle that shit wa supposed to scare me. Right. That weak ass did not scare me. "Yes you are going and no you are not going to that damned school."

"Well." I rose from the table. "That's my cue to leave. Walk me to the door Holland." We left the table. I knew that conversation was not over but like I said I was not going to Harvard this weekend or any other. Fuck that. Why would I want to go to school with a bunch of preppy ass rich white folks. hell no- not the place for me.

Once I was in the car I blasted Drake and bobbed my head to it. I raced down the street to go and get Kimber. I was loving the fact that I got to pick her up everyday. I got to see her sexy ass and shit. Oh yeah. I was loving it. I was really liking her. her smile and that curly ass black hair. I wondered how my hands would look running through that while I made love to her.Oh my. I stopped in front of her house and saw her mom standing by the curb.

"HI." I exclamied once I rolled down the window. "Where's Kimber I usually drop her off at school in the mornings."

She did not look happy about that. "She will not be getting anymore rides from you."

"Why not?"

"Just leave. She will get to school just okay on her own."

"But I-" But I needed to see her. What the fuck was this lady's fucking problem. She rde as hell. Kimber does not act anything like her. Thank God.

"Leave!" She practically fucking yelled.

"What the fu-" Fuck. That's what I was about to say but I just closed my mouth and drove off.

I was determined to get to the bottom of this shit at the library. After what happened yesturday I thought for sure Kimber felt the same way about me as I did her. She gave me butterflies and shit everytime I thought about her dark eyes looking at me. She made me excited whenever I thought about the look of pure desire in her eyes when I was fingering her. Oh yeah she wanted me. She was moaning and I wanted her to continue moaning for me. All I wanted to give her was the ultimate pleasure.

I banged my hand on the steering wheel.

My phone buzzed

"Hello?"

"It's Marshall!"

I almost hit on my fucking brakes. I been waiting on this nigga to call me. "Are you okay? How's Maddie?"

"We're fine, but she has a couple of broken ribs."

Fuck that Devin. I'm gonna beat his ass. "Well I'm glad that its not more serious."

"Well I was just calling to tell you that i won't be in school today."

"Alright bro. Hey! My dad told me that coach said b ball pratcice starts next week."

I could hear Marshall smiling on the other end of the phone. I so badly wanted to ask hism about that Tevin and Shannon shit, but I let it slide-for right not due to his situation cause by the fucking Devin. Just thinking about him pissed me the fuck off. I should go run his fake P. Diddy looking as over. Ass wipe.

"Okay. Thanks. Hit you later bro." He hung up.

It was going to be a fucking long day. I could not wait to see Kimber's pretty ass. Fuck I needed to know how she felt about me. I thought she liked me from what she let me do to her, but her mother's action was fucking my motherfucking head all the fuck up.

What the fuck was her problem anyway?

She doesn't even know me.

Vote if you love me and hate racist people!!!!!!!!!!!!:)