Chapter 25: This is Some Bull Shit

Vote,

Comment,

Enjoy,

 Song dedicated to this chapter>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kimber's POV still

Mike’s lips were so addicting. It was like I never wanted to stop kissing him, but we had to go. How stupid was that! We had to run to the car because rain was pouring down like something serious. Once we were settled in I threw off my wet jacket and leaned back against the soft leather.

“Can you please cover those fucking things up? How am I supposed to concentrate on driving when your breasts are hanging out?”

I looked down and saw that my black tank which was soaked was hanging down a bit too far. I turned to him and smiled. “Sorry.” I pulled my shirt up and stared out the window as we drove down the street. Rain was falling hard and I was surprised that Mike could even see through it. “How can you see through the rain Mike?”

I looked at him and his eyes were squinting as he tried to see where we were going. He seemed so focus and it was a sexy look on him. I wonder if that is how he looked playing basketball. That was something that I need to see. We stopped at a red light and he placed his hands on my thigh then turned to me with a smile.

“We are going to have to sleep at a hotel in town tonight. I can’t drive in this.” The smile on his face told me that he was so not hating sleeping in a hotel with me all by ourselves. The thought made me hot just thinking about him hugging me while we slept and held me and kissed me and-

“Okay, but we are so getting separate beds.” I exclaimed as we pulled away from the light.

Mike’s POV

Fuck that. What the fuck does she mean separate beds? Oh hell no! She is tripping on some Mexican shit like for real. I was going to hug my girl tonight and feel her pressed against me! Fuck that. Hell if it was up to me we would be sleeping in a fucking twin sized bed so I could really be all up on her. She almost made me crash when she said that stupid shit. Hell…

“What hotel do you want to go to?” I asked her.

She shrugged. “We might have to go to one of those scary looking ones like from the movies where a killer kills everyone because we don’t have an appointment with the nice ones.”

That’s true, but I was not taking her to a fucking motel. I thought for a second. “Are you hungry?” I asked.

She nodded feverishly. “Starving!”

“Me too. Let’s eat first!” I grabbed her hand and placed it on my upper thigh and placed my hand into hers and intertwined our fingers. I turned to see her blush scarlet red. She was so beautiful when she did that. I wonder if she would blush as I make love to her. The thought almost made me fucking swerve into a fucking car. Shit! I could feel myself getting hard thinking about that shit. What the fuck? How does she have this effect on me? This had to be some kind of fucking crime that I thought about her all day everyday every hour every minute every fucking second. I dreamt about her lips and body and face and smile every night. I loved this girl something like I never knew was possible. I was meant to be at that exact place at that exact time to save her because she was my soul mate-she was destined to live just for me.

Then she turned to look at me and my heart stopped. Shit I wanted to take her face into my palms and kissed her so fucking soft and rough at the same time. I wanted to pull this fucking car over and take her on the back seat. She is just so fucking beautiful like beauty I never knew existed. And she wore no make-up; no weave-she was real! Fuck! My mind was racing as I drove through the rain. I needed to focus, but my thoughts were too composed on her fucking smell as it radiated through this small as Benz. All I could smell was her and all I could picture was her!

Shit. I needed to focus on driving. I needed to focus on getting to this diner. I needed to…

Kimber…” My voice was so fucking needy. I could hear how fucking weak I sounded.

We finally pulled up to the diner right outside of my neighborhood. I pulled into a parking space then turned to see her staring at me with a worried look on her face.

“Are you okay?” She asked.

I couldn’t fucking help myself. I quickly undid my seat belt and leaned over to her. I fucking promise you that everything else in this God forsaken world vanished as I looked into her eyes. The only thing I could fucking hear was how fast my heart was beating and how fast hers was beating as well.

Then she leaned closer into me and I lost all control.

As soon as our lips met my heart completely fucking halted. I felt like I was dying into her-she was fucking killing her with the erotic movement of her lips as they swayed with mine in a rhythmic pattern. I have never felt anything like this in my entire life. My stomach felt like it was on the ground and my body was on fire. I felt like someone had lit a candle and was burning me from the inside out. What the fuck was going on? All we were doing is kissing.

I felt my hand cup her cheek and slightly pull her mouth open so that I could slip my tongue inside. I moaned very loudly when I found her moist tongue and collided mine within in a gentle way. I moaned again when she grab a fist full of my hair from the nape of my neck and pulled my face closer to hers. I moaned again when I heard her groan my name when we pulled apart to get some air.

At one point it all fucking came back. The rain hitting against my fucking car; the people talking as they ran past and the hardness I felt in my pants, her lips moving swiftly against mine as I held her cheeks steady and she drilled her tongue into my mouth! Shit I could barely stop my heart from racing triple times into my chest and my lungs from fucking falling into the pit of my stomach as we kissed. The sound of the rain hitting my car was sop calming. This moment felt so right.

Then I pulled apart, leaned in, and whispered into her ear, “I love you.”

Then she fucking pushed me away. “In hungry!” All of the passion was gone from her eyes, and yet again I was confused as fuck about what she wanted. Did she fucking want me or was she fucking-

I smiled. “Okay. Then let’s fucking eat.” I hit my hand against the steering wheel and she jumped.

“Mike?” her voice held fear. I had fucking scared her. “What’s wrong?”

I laughed sarcastically. “What’s wrong? Leave me alone for a few moments Kimber! I really can’t talk to you right now.”

“But-“

I cut her off. “Let’s just go and eat! Okay?” I hopped out the car and slammed the door shut. I fucking heard her open her door and close it but paid no attention to her. I was already walking to the door. The parking lot was basically empty, but a few couples were running into the diner hand in hand. The rain had not let up one bit, but I wasn’t running. I was too fucking pissed. I gave all of my heart to her and she just left it hanging. What the fuck? I didn’t fucking understand.

I was almost to the door when I felt myself get roughly pulled back. “My dad left me because he loved me!” She  yelled into the rain.

I looked at her face as the rain fell down it, but her eyes were red so I knew that she was crying. Her clothes were soaked and pressed tightly against her body. Her hair was slicked wet against her head. She was beautiful, but what the fuck was she talking about?

We were standing on the side of the diner in the rain and she was speaking gibberish. “What are you talking about?” My voice was laced with the anger and confusion that I felt.

“My dad,” she began as she started to walk up to me. “He-“ her voice was weak and I could tell that whatever she was trying to say wasn’t easy. “He left me.” She finished once she was close enough for me to smell her scent. It was overpowering, yet delightful. “My dad is the reason that I can never love you.”

“What the fuck do you mean?”