Chapter 38: Dad's Handiwork

Mike's POV

I was so not worried about Kimber and this basketball competition. I mean it's not like she was going to beat me in any way shape or form. I mean I am cold as fuck-not to blow my own horn. Okay I did not mean that how it sounded. :/ Like I said. She was going to be way to easy to fucking beat, so i worked on other issues until Saturday. Like making sure I played in Friday's game.

"Come in." The coach said to me after I announced who I was. I walked into his office and was not impressed. It was filled with basketballs and basketball posters of different people. " What can i do for you Mike?"

I was nervous all of al sudden. What the fuck? I was never nervous..."Um." I gulped. "I was wondering if you would allow me to play this Friday because a scout from my college is going to be here"

He looked up from the papers he was sifting through and frowned. "Oh gosh Mike! I really thought that someone had already told you." His brows furred and his expression turned empathetic.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I demanded. "Told me what?"

"Well your dad came into my office..."

What the fuck! "My dad?" I was really nervous now. "And what did that dick say?" He seemed surprised by my name calling, but I didn't give a shit.

"He called me a nigger and coon and told me that you could never play for a slave coach and he said that you were off the team."

I was taken aback. I truly didn't know what to say. My mind was spinning out of control. Too much was going on in my life for this to be happening right now! Who the hell did he think he was to come at me like that? He had to be lying. Someone would have came and told me something like that. "I am so sorry that he treated you in such a way."

He silenced me. "No matter. It was not you who said it, and in all honesty I would rather you play in my game, but you cannot. Your dad has officially gotten you off of the team. he said that Harvard doesn't need any more basketball players."

No. This cannot be happening to me. This was a dream. It had to be. It was all just too crazy. This was not happening to me. "But I am not the one who said it. Can I stil be on the team?"

He shook his head. "Your dad had the final say because he is the adult and if he wants you off then you are off. I am so sorry Mike. I actually liked you and would have allowed you to play for your scouts, but it is not my choice and I am sorry."

"Its not your fault!" I walked out of his office and dared myself not to cry. How could he have done this to me? He knew how important this sport was to me. I couldn't go back to class in this condition. I needed to breathe. I needed to just leave. To go, but how could I leave Holland? I couldn't. She was the most important thing that I had here. No that's a lie my friends and my girlfriend were also important. My best friends who were going through difficulties at the moment with Marshall selling drugs and Brandon coming out the closet.

I hadto stay and be strong for them. But how was I ever going to get past this. I sat on the bench right outside of the coach's office and thought about everything that has happened. the first thing in my mind was meeeting Kimber. She was the best thing to happen to me. I loved her and her crazy fucking hormones. In all seriousness, I hoped that she did beat me in basketball so that I can fuck the shit outta her-gently of course. I couldn't wait to see how she felt wrapped around my manhood. I just know that it is going to be the best sex I have ever had. I could tell by how much i loved her.