Chapter 34: The Talk Of Sex

I would like to thank all of the people that are supporting this book. It really means a lot to me when people go and vote for chapters and comment on them. :) Thanks.:) I hope you enjoy.

Watch for the POV changes in this chapter!!!!!

Kimber's POV

"So all the games have been canceled until the entire team can accept him?" I asked again a bit dumbfounded. I mean he just dropped a big bomb on me. What the hell? That was just so unfair.

"That's what the fuck I am saying. This is some high class bull shit. I hope they get this shit togather before my suspension is over, Midwestern is coming and I need to get scouted because I do not want to do to no stupid ass fucking Harvard." Mike looked at me and smiled.

We were sitting in my house on the sofa watching The Biggest Loser. he had finally got me to watch it. He said that I had to come to terms with my dad's death one step at a time and the first step was to watch all the shows that we used to watch togather.

But in truth we weren't really watching it. We were more like kissing and talking through the whole thing and I was trying to work that stupid ass Iphone. Who even made these things with all this extra stuff on it. I mean I could have used a simple flip phone, but noooo Mike wanted me to be in with the times. What did that even mean, but I didn't question him.

"So," He asked. "Did you have any problems at school today?" He asekd noting to Devin and his mighty band of followers.

"no, but did I tell you that no other than Madison came up to me today!" I squealed. "I mean this girl never paid me any attention at all and now that I am with the famous Mike I am like the most  popular girl in the school! Can you believe that?" I jumped on to his lap and straddled him and wrapped my hands around his neck and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "I finally have friends." I smiled hugely.

Mike didn't seem so happy. I softly caressed his face.  "What's wrong?"

He frowned. "I don't like the fact that she is only talking to you because you go out with me. They should have been your friend because you are an amazing person not because you go out with me. I love you before you were even mine, so who the fuck are these fake ass people to want to be with yoy now? I think you should tell them that you and katie are fine without them in your life and I don't care if that's Madison or not!"

"Baby? Calm down baby...I love you and I didn't know you felt so strongly about this." I kissed him softly on the lips and he returned my kiss with a forceful one. His lips pressed firmly against my own and his hand pushed my body harder against his erection that was pressing againt me and making me wet.

I loved when we got like this because I love the way he felt pressed aganist my body and how it felt when he whispered he loved me in my ear over and over as his fingers pressed into my wetness, but for some reason I wanted more of him all the time-more, more than just a few fingers. I wanted to be full of him and everything he has to offer.

"Take off your pants." He whispered to me huskily.

I pushed away from him. "Wait." I looked into his eyes.

I want to have sex. Like real sex not fingering. I want to see how you feel inside me!" I said it so fast that I wondered if he even heard me, but I needed him to say yes. I needed him to say that he wanted me too even though I was fat and not that pretty and too stupid to work an Iphone.