Chapter 17: Set Back

Chapter 17

Mike's POV

Who the hell do these boys think they are? One of them look like a fake gangsta and the other look like he tryna be fucking Prince. Old gay looking ass. Who the fuck did they think they were talking bout my girl like that. Let me find out these bitch asses led her to commit suicide ima beat the fuck outta them.

"We don't want no problem." One of them said then they walked away.

"And you better not fuck with my girl. let her come and tell me something that you did me and the Squad gone do you in!" I yelled. I wanted them to hear me because that was the fucking truth. I exhaled then placed my hands on either side of Kimber's head as she leaned against my car. She was so sexy.

"Who were those boys?"

She frowned. Then pushed me away. "I hate you. NOw they are never going to leave me alone." Once she ran away. Fuck. I watched her walk up to some white girl before I hopped in the car and headed to school. I was so going to be late. While I drove i thought about what those stupid asses were doing to my girl. I wanted them to stop hurting her. Bradon, Marshall, and I were going to have a talk about this. We were going to do something about this for real.

Kimber's POV

I could not believe that Mike would do that. Why is he so violent? It's weird.

"Was that your boyfriend?" Katie asked as we walked to class.

"Nope."  I answered quickly.

"Well y'all were very close. And he's so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I blushed. We were close weren't we? "Well we're just friends. And he is so not hot."

She pursed her lips. "Then why are your cheeks so red?"

I hit her playfully. "They are not."

She laughed and we took our seats in math. Within two seconds I had a note flying over to my desk.

From Katie: What was going on with Devin, the Slut, and the follower?

Me: They were teasing me and Mike scared them away.

 Katie: You mean that skinny white boy can fight?

I smiled.

Me: i think so...

Katie: I so want to meet him!!!!!!!!!

Me: Really?

Katie: Yes. I have to meet my friends's not "boyfriend".

I smiled. She actually called me her friend. Wow. I don't remember the last time that i had a friend-not including Mike. I actually had a real friend. The rest of the morning passed quickly and it was time for American History. I walked into class and saw Summer and her friends smiling at me. Oh no. I thought as I walked to my chair. I'm dead. I sat down quickly and knew why they were smiling. As soon as I sat down I heard a nasty noise and I felt the mositure do through my pants.

The entire class laughed.

"We left you some of the lunch?" Summer said. The class laughed harder. "We hope that you like the spagatti and meatballs!"

Tears stung my eyes. I turned to see everyone in the class laughing and pointing. I stood up and ran, but was blocked at the door by Victor. "Where do you think you're going fatty?"

I could feel the tears and food on my butt. It was falling onto the floor. I was so ashamed and embarassed. I hated Mike. He should have just let me die and I would not have to endure this. This is death itself. I was crying so hard that i could not talk. I bumpe him out the way and ran. I ran all the way out of the school and to my house. It's not that far, but the run was horrible with food dripping off of me. I busted in the house to see my mom on the couch-drinking. More tears stung my eyes.

"Kimber?" She called to me, but I went into the restroom and sat in the tub with all of my clothes on and cried.

She knocked on the door over and over, but I ignored her and contemplated suicide-by drowning.