Chapter 26: Heat of The Moment

Sorry for the late upload. I hate writer's block like really bad. I didn't really know how I wanted this chapter to go. I rewrote it like twice. I didn't want to disappoint my readers, but I don't know if I did. :(

Hope you like it.....

If you haven't already can you go and vote for some chapter..your favorite chapters! I really wanna have a chance in the Watty Awards. Thanks. Back to listening to Paramore.

Kimber's POV

Okay just calm down. Just calm down. Take a few deep breaths because he did not just say that. Then I felt his lips press against my neck and I could not help but moan. Their were so many tingles and electric shocks going through my body that my mind could not control the noises that escaped my mouth as he continued to kiss me softly. I tilted my head ot give him more room. He kissed and kissed! His mouth was doing miracles to my body. My knees had become weak and my mind was going crazy trying to keep up with my hormones that were raging at the time.

"Open your fucking legs." he demanded and I did just that. I heard him suck in a breathe as he ran his hand down my thigh leaving a trail of heat. I dit not know what tod do or say as he continued to kiss me down my neck and his hands moved to my um area..."I love you." He whispered.

I tried to say it back. i really did, but nothing came out only a slight whimper because he had stopped kissing me and his hand had moved from my thigh. I turned to look at him. I just knew that he was going to be mad.

"I'm-" I was about to apologize until I saw him looking down at me with a smile on his face. I was confused. "Aren't you mad because I didn't say it back?"

"Nope. You never fucking say it back." he pulled me into his chest. "You're so fucking wet-with rain! Don't you want to take a shower and hit the bed. We have a long day ahead of us."

Umm. "Er..I thought you were about to "fuck the shit outta me"."

He roared with laughter. "You thought I was serious?"

"Umm. Yeah." Then the anger came. "Well then again, I guess I am not good enough for you to have sex with right? Would I be good enough if I wa some skinny ass white girl with wavy blonde hair and blue eyes? Fuck you." I stormed past him but not before I hit his shoulder. I did not even see the look on his face. I fucking hated him. I should have just listened to my mom and none of this would have happened. As a matter of fact I should have just listened to my right mind.

If my dad were here he would tell me that Mike was just a fucking loser who will nevr find love. But he wasn't here all I had was a mom who drunk all day. I slumped down on the restroom floor not wanting to move. Not wanting to do anything. I can't believe I let him finger me. I just can't believe that-

"Kimber. Open this fucking door. Right fucking now." Mike yelled. Wow. his voice was so sexy when he was mad. I wondered how his face looked. I smiled. I wanted to touch him-

What? No!

"Leave me alone Mike! Go and find you some white girl! Some Barbie Doll! I am so done with you!"

He banged on the door. "Open this fucking door or I swear I really will fuck the shit outta you-until you scream my name." What the hell? he was truly retarded. "Kimber...please. Why can't you just believe that i want you and only you. I don't care about your race or background or anything else. the only thing I care about is you. I love you."

His voice sounded so desperate and honest. the tears began to come. Maybe he did love me. But-"I'm not good enough for you. YOu can never take me home to meet your parents or other friends. We just weren't ever meant to be together." As I said the words I believed them. It was so true. Throughout history the intermixing of races never amounted to anything good, so how could we? It just wasn't meant to be.

"Kimber please don't fucking do this. I love you. I was meant to save your life. YOu owe it to me. Please.." I had never heard him souns so weak and fragile. he was always macho and cursing, but now he was so pleading. Crap. How could I say no to that.

I rose from the ground and opened the door to see Mike sitting against the wall looking at me. he had his kness up to his chest and his arms behind his head. Hie eyes looked watery, but I could have just been imagining it. His black hair was a bit puffy because the rain water in it was drying. He looked so damned sexy, and at that point I do not know what came over me.

I ran over to him, forced his knees down. and straddled him. Why did I do this? I don't know. I just felt a need for him. I wanted to feel him pressed against me. I needed to be close enough to stare in his eyes and see the little stubble forming on his face. I needed to ne close enough to feel his hardness turning me on.

He looked into my eyes and placed his hands on either of my cheeks. "I love you."  Then he pressed his lips to mine. It was a soft and gentle kiss-one that made my insides squirm and toes curl-just one soft kiss by his warm lips. He contined to slowly kiss me as he ran his hands threw my hair and pulled my face closer to his, but he kept the kiss soft and gentle. "I love you so much." he muttered.

All of a sudden I felt his erection grinding against my jeans instantly making my moan softly. Shit that felt good-scratch that it felt great! I was surprised that i could get him as turned on as he was. he was so hard he felt like a stone underneath me.

He pulled his lips from my mouth and began to trail kisses down my jawline and neck. "Shit..." I moaned. That felt so good. Like nothing I never felt before and plus he had begun to grind under me harder and faster. I tilted my head back and moaned.

My stomach was on the floor and my body was on fire. I wanted him inside me so bad that It was painful. Then all too soon he pulled away. I whinned silently. I wanted him to finish. He even stopped moving under me and the lack of friction was almost unbearable. he ran his hands back through my hair and pulled my face as close to him as possible without kissing me.

"What are we doing?"

"Nothing anymore." I frowned. he smiled. "Did you want to continue doing something." he asked. "Did you want me to finish doing this," he kissed me on my neck. I shivered from the pleasure. "And this," His lips moved to my jawline and I let out a slight moan. "And this." He roughly presses his lips against mine after he heard that. Maybe it turned him on! I moaned as he began to grind under me again. he took this chance to quickly lips my bottom lip and charge his tongue into my mouth. His tongue quickly found mine, but he pulled away after just a few seconds and looked me in the eyes. "Let's get ready for bed."

"What!!!?" I yelled. I was like dripping from between my legs and he wasn't going to do anything about it? What a loser. Freaking tease.

________________________________________________________________________

 I wanted to make this chapter longer, but I really couldn't. I am so sorry about how bad it sucks. Severe writer's block!!!:(

Next chapter will be longer.

Nothing else to say.

Bye fans!