Chapter 43: Aftermath

Mike's POV

What the fuck did i just do? What the fuck did I just do? How many times have I told myself that i wanted my first time with Kimber to be something to remember? How could I have did something so vile to the girl that I love? She is never going to forgive me for this.

As soon as I emptied myself into her it hit me, I had just took her virginity of a dirty sofa with no candles and romantic dinner. Just a dirty sofa.

I quickly pulled out of her and frowned. "I am so sorry."

She laughed. "For what baby?"

I did not think the shit was anywhere near funny. How could she be fucking laughing at a time like this? "I fucked you! And it wasn't the perfect moment." I quickly got up from her warm body and moved to the other end of the sofa. i couldn't even think about how good it felt when I was deep inside her her and he was screaming my name. She came for me so hard that I believed that she actually did love me with all of her heart.

Just then my phone buzzed. I picked it up to see that it was Marshall calling. Shit. I hoped nothing was wrong with Holland.

"Hello!" I said a bit worried.

"You have to get here now bro! Fucking Richie and his mighty band of dicks are in front Brandon's door with AntiGay signs and shit. I mean what the fuck?it's like dozens of the fucking white crackers. They acting all crazy and shit. Holland is over here scared out of her mind and shit. And I don't know what the fuck to do, but i'm about to pull out my gat a fuck these bitches up so I suggest you hurry up, and you know how black people don't like white people around here! Come and be the mutherfucking peace make before i make some peace with my piece!" Marshall exclaimed.

Shit. I hung up the phone and jumped up fromthe sofa. "Something's happening that I have to check out for a little while." I told Kimber as I quickly put my clothes back on.

"What happpened? And I am coming!"

Shit! I grabbed her around her waist and kissed her softly. "You are going to be sore down their so I suggest you stay, and I'll explain tommorow when I pick you up for school. You need to get rest after what just happened."

"But.."She stammered.

"No buts shit! You are going to do what the fuck I say! I am doing this to protect you! Now lay your ass down and sleep! I will see you in the morning. I love you so much baby, and I am sorry that I did you wrong!" My voice was so low that I could barely even hear it. "Now lay down and dream about how much you love me."

________________________________________________________________________

"Come your gay ass out here!" I hear Richie scream as I pull up to Brandon's house.

What the fuck? It was about two dozen of Richie and his friends standing in front of his house screaming and shit. What the fuck? Did they have a death sentence or something? Because if I had a gun right now i would blast the shit outta then.

I hopped out the car and ran up to Richie who stood in the front of the group talking the loudest. "What the fuck are you doing Richie?" I asked right before I grabbed him by the shirt and brought his face closer to mine. "Do you want to get the shit beat outta you tonight?" I asked trying so hard not to punch him dead in the face.

All of the shouting stopped as Richie mustered up his response. "What the fuck are you doing here Mike? This is not your side of the tracks my dear boy!"

I took a very deep breathe before I answered. "Just leave please. I would hate to do something that is going to end up with you spending a couple of nights in the hospital."

Richie laughed right as Brandon's house door opened. I looked up to see Marshall and Brandon walking outside with Holland behind them. She didn't look too scared and for a second I could have sworn that I saw Marshall kiss her neck and i could have fucking swore that she fucking started to blush. What the fuck was going on in my mind? Why did I keep seeing Marshall and Holland doing things that I know they should never be fucking doing, and I swear that I had better be just dreaming. Or things were not going to be pretty.

"Did your friends call big bad Mike to save the day?" Richie teased.

I laughed and looked over to Brandon who seemed like he just wanted to curl up in a ball and die. "This boy dumb! Doesn't he know that I am not a talker but a fucking hitter." That's when I pulled my hand back and laned one right on his fuckcing nose and he fell down. Knock out bitch! "Now who want some more of this?"

The other people around started to file back one by one and before anyone knew what happened they were all packed in cars with Richie laying on the ground. I gave him onw last kick before I ran over to where my friends were standing on the porch.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked Marshall.

"Like fifteen minutes ago they came shouting to Brandon to come outside ad taking his beating like the gay ass bitch he is. And I was about to shot em, but Holland convinced me not to." He smiled when he said her name. I mean seriously, what the fuck was going on? Maybe I am just trippin.

I laughed then. "Well it's a good thing that you didn't shot them then. It's a good thing that Holland was here to stop you from making that mistake." I looked over to her. "Are you alright?"

She smiled and I could see that she moved a little closer to Marshall. My eyes were really going crazy I tell you, because i know damn well that Marshall and my sister were not involved, or at least they better not be.

"Yes I am fine." She smiled.

Then I looked at Brandon and he and he answered before I even asked the damned question. "yes I am fine. I guess I have to get used to asshole like Richie if I am ever going to be happy in life."

What the fuck? But before I could say anything about that statement Marshall took my answer. "Oh fuck no you don't have to deal with niggas like his bitch ass. You beat boys like him up to teach him a lesson. You have the right to be whatever you wan't to be in this economic depressed ass country! You don't have to take people being mean to you just because you're gay. They can all suck your penis of you ask me. Shit!"

All of a sudden Holland pointed to where Richie was moving around. "You better run little bitch!" I yelled and that's just what he did with his scary ass.

""Hey! I have some business to take care of I'll be right back. Watch over Holland for me for a little while."

________________________________________________________________________

"Is everything okay?" Kimber asked as soon as she opened the door. But I didn't answer her because I already had a plan in my head of what I was going to do as soon as she opened the door.

I grabber her face and pulled her into a forceful kiss. "Let's do it again." And that entire night I made her feel good and scream my mother fucking name.

I loved her.