Chapter 23.5: Sedution

Vote,

Comment,

Enoy,

Kimber's POV

My body was on fire and my mind was racing. I couldn't even concentrate on anything but Mike's face a mere inches away from mine. I hoped no one didn't walk back here. I did not want this moment ruined by anyone. This was-GREAT!

I looked into Mike's beautiful eyes as he gently pressed his lips against mine-so slowly...He seemed to be trying to tease me-make me fall for him more than I already have. Suddenly his hands traveled up my shirt. "Ahh.." I couldn't hold it in any longers.

His hands were warm pressed against my skin and his lips were teasing me in such a way that I could barely even breathe. I lifted my hands over my head to try to catch my breathe, and it worked until Mike pressed his lips fully against mine. I groaned at the back of my throat as his lips finally made contact with mine. When they touched I felt a spark of eletricity run through my body and exited through my hands. We kissed slowly-our lips only slightly parted as were worked on each other's mouths and emotions.

Mike moaned a little bit when I gently bit his bottom lip.

"What the fuck  are you trying to do?" He asked while breathing heavily into my mouth. "Make me fucking rape you?"

I bit down hard on my bottom lip to hide how appealing that idea sounded. His hand moved to cup on of my breast while his other one lifted me off the ground. I wrapped my leg around his waist and moaned in pleasure. What the hell? I never moaned this much in my life! Well then again my body as never as hot as it is right now in my life.

He placed his lips back on mine and for some reason I could not control myself. I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist, causing him to wimper a bit, and forcefully grabbed his hair and pulled her face even closer to mine. He moaned loudly and parted his lips enough for me find his tongue with my own and tackle it. He grabbed my breast tighter and began to massage it which caused me to moan and grind against his obvious hardness.

He abruptly pulled away and whispered, "I fucking love you."

Oops. Wrong word. I quickly removed my hand from his hair and used it to slip is hand from under my shirt and I pushed away. he stumbled back with a confused exspression on his face.
I exhaled trying not to look at the buldge in his jeans and try not to let the dampness that threatened to escape through my pants bother me.

"I have to go!" I spit out as I pushed myself off the shelf.

"What the fuck?"

I shrugged. "I have to go! Like now!"

I tried to walk away but Mike came up behind me, grabbed me by my waist placing his hand right on my pelvis area, and pressed himself againt my um.. butt...

Crap that felt good. No, no, no, no-I tried to pull away, but he was strong. Crap-stupid sports players. They work out a little bit too much. I exhaled in defeat then suddenly Mike leaned into the my neck. Crap. I moaned of course. This boy played no games. He gently kissed the sensitive spot on my next and I was like puddy in his hands. My knees became weak and my breathing-raging,

mind-racing-hormones...Out of control! What was it with this boy? He was nothing but a liar! I mean his eyes was still messed up and he still didn't tell me what really happened. He kissed me again and I felt I was about to explode from sexual frustration.