Chapter 30: Coming Out

Vote,

Comment,

Enjoy,

Mike's POV

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled by this time the music had stopped and all eyes were on the drug dealers in the middle of the floor. "I am going to ask you one more fucking time, what the fuck are you doing here? This is not your kind of party."

The one named Devin laughed then looked at Kimber who was standing across the room from me right next to Katie. "Well how is this Kimber's fat ass kinda party and not mine? I mean we go to the same school?"

My hands balled up into "Keep her fucking name out of your mouth unless you want me to beat your fucking ass." Marshall stood in front of me and Brandon moved to my side. I looked to Kimber and Katie. "Y'all come over here now!"

They started to walk, but Devin grabbed Kimber's arm. Oh Fuck no! I pushed Marshall away and ran over to them, but before I could get to Devin, Shannon had my hands tied behind my back. Next thing I knew marshall and Brandon came running over fist balled ready to go.

"Let him go!" Marshall yelled.

I could see Kimber struggling to get free and Katie on the floor. It looked as if she had got it during all the commotion. The people at the party were just fucking looking. Not helping at all with they scary asses. Bastards. I'm kicking all of them fucking out!

I tried to get out of his grasp, but he held me tightly. Tevin stood laughing in the background as I struggled. I was going to beat his fucking ass!

"Marshall, Marshall, Marshall," Devin sneered.

That's when I saw Holland peeking from the door. Shit. I shook my head at her as to say stay where you are. She backed up and disappeared. Thank God.

"You have three seconds to leave, or I am going to hit you square in the face." Brandon boomed.

Tevin and Shannon laughed. "Shut-up faggot."

Faggot? What the fuck were they talking about. I looked to Brandon and he looked as of he had just been hit by a car and ran over. His face was flushed and his eyes were fierce. Next thing I knew he ran up to Shannon and hitting him dead in the face. With that I ripped from his grasp and hit him again. By this time Marshall was hitting Devin over and over and Kimber was on the floor making sure Katie was okay. "Bitches!" I yelled as I ran over to Tevin who was laughing at the entire seen.

"What's so funny?" I asked right before I was about to plant one right in his face.

He laughed again. "This is." he pulled out a small pistol and pointed it at me.

A collective gasp erupted from the crowd, but little did they know I wasn't scared of a gun because I wasn't scared to die. "Fuck you." I slapped the gun from his hand and it landed on the floor with a loud thump. Then I punched him so hard in the face that he fell to the ground.

"Mike!" Holland came running into the room. "Oh my God." She jumped into my arms and I pulled her into a tight hug. "I was so scared." I could tell that she was about to cry.

That's when Marshall's voice boomed. "Everybody leave! Now!" All the guests scattered out the door including Tevin, Devin, and Shannon who left with bitter words and threats.

When everone was gone, I ran over to Kimber who had moved to the side of the room by herself. She hand her arms crossed over her chest and her feet crossed at the ankles. I unwrapped her arms and put myself into her arms. "I am so sorry. Are you okay?"

She smiled. "I'm fine. It's just that I have to deal with Devin at school."

Fucking bitch. "Are you going to be able to handle it?'

"I hope so."

All of a sudden I hear Brandon yell. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HE MEANT? I'M GAY!" I turned to see him and Marshall staring at each other like they were abou to fight. I let go of Kimber and walked over to them. Holland was standing by Marshall holding him back. Brandon turned his attention to me. "What now? I guess you are disgusted by me right? You never want to hang with me again.?"

What? That's fucking stsupid. "That's fucking stupid Brandon! Of course we still want to hang out with you." Marshall said simply.He took the words right from my mouth. Kimber came to stand next to me and Katie walked over to astand by Brandon who seemed to want to break down in tears.

"We would not care of you were a cross dresser, we are your family." Marshall finished.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell us?" I asked.

He turned to me. "I didn't want to lose my two best friends. If it weren't for you I would probaly be in jail or dead. I just couldn't rish losing you guys, and I know how people look at gays."

"And how is that?" Kimber squeezed my hand.

"With disgust." Brandon stated simply. And I knew where he was coming from because gay people at our school were teased and told that they were disguting on a regular basis, but how could he think we would ever treat him like that?