Chapter 15: Overprotective

Chapter 16.5

Mike's POV

I looked up to see Kimber standing between the two books shelves that lead to our corner. I hoped up. She backed away. I slowly walked towards her. Gosh she looked so fucking beautiful. I wanted to pull her into a hug. I stopped our eyes were fixated on each other.

"Why did you try to jump in front of that car? I need to know!" My voice was so fucking needy. I needed to know why, so I can do whatever it takes to prevent it. I knew that I looked like shit. I got up brushed my teeth, put on some shorts, checked on Holland then stormed out to this place. I never believed that she would be here too. "Please..."

Her face became angry and she did what she always did pushed those glasses up. "Why do you care? I'm leaving!" She turned. I ran up and pulled her back.

"No you're not! You are going to stay here and talk to me."

I let her arm go and she turned around and whispered. "Fuck you."

"When?"

Shit I could not believe the effect that she was begining to have on me. It was crazy.

"In your dreams."

"How do you know that I dream about that?" I smiled. She flipped me off them walked into the main area of the library.

"You're disgusing."

"Anf you're suicidle." She turned to face me. Oh my she was appalled. We were walking so fast through the library that we almost knocked over a little girl. "Can you wait?"

"What for?"

I laughed. "For a big girl you sure can walk."

"Fuck you."

We were out of the library by this time. I had caught up to her. I tried to grab her hand. She jerked it away. "Hey now you just offered me to bang you and now I can't even hold your hand?"

She gasped. "I did not offer you anything. Pervert." She began to walk fast again.

"Where are you going?" I yelled then ran to catch up to her.

"Home! And please stop following me."

I almost knocked over somem drug dealer's whore trying to catch up to her. "I'm coming."

She quickly turned around and did the whole point the finger in my face thing. "No you're not."

I shrugged. "And who is fucking gonna stop me?"

"Ugh. I thought white people didn't use nigger and wetback language. All you do is curse."

I smiled then stroked her cheek. She tried to run away, but I roughly grabbed her arms and pressed her to my body. "I can help you lose the weight then you won't feel the need to run away from me or jump in front of cars." Then I leaned in close to her and whispered. "Let me help you." I nibbled her ear a bit.

She pushed me away then actually ran away. What the fuck? She fast as hell? Um how is she that big? Fuck. She keep running away from me. I decided to stop watching her after a few moments. Then my phone buzzed.

Asshole1/dad: Where are you.

Me: Minding.

Assshole/dad: Get home now!

Me: I'll think about it.

I signed and headed to my car. I drove home listening to sounds of Drake. When I got there I saw a Porche that wasn't ours parked in the driveway.

"Who the fuck?"

I hoped out the car and headed inside. I walked into the livving room and saw my dad, mom, and some bitch ass cracker in a suit. Who the fuck is this white stuck up ass looking man? I didn't like him. He looked too fucking suck up for me.

"Michael honey what on Earth do you have on?" My mother asked once she spotted me standing by the door with a disgusted exspression on my face. I ignored her question and pointed to the man on the couch in a exspensive ass looking suit. "Who the hell is that?"

Then this dumb ass man stood up and offered his hand out to me. "My name is Professor Shaw from Havard University. I am here to speak to you about admissions into our college."

I looked at his dumbfounded. Then leaned against a wall. "Firsty I don't know where the fuck-I mean the hell your hands been you could have been jerking off or something, so you might as well put that" I pointed to his hand like a little child. "away. Secondly I am not going to Harvard, Yale, or Princeton. I have to go to school here. Goodbye. You can see yourself out."

My dad stood up so fast I though his fake hair was going to fly off. "You will not disrespect himm like that!"

"Yes I will." I walked out of their and headed to Holland's room. I could not believe they would stoop to such a level. I already explainde to them that I was going to a small college like Midwestern State University, so that I can be close to my sister. They were too stubborn to listen. So fuck em.

I knocked on Holland's door. "Come in!" She piped.

I walked in and saw her sitting on the bed with some white ass boy. I ran over to him and threw him off of the bed. "Who the hell is he?"

I looked at me sister with a dangerours look.

"And why the hell is he sitting on your bed?"

I turned to the little boy. he looked so scared. yeah he better be. Holland jumped out of her bed and pointed to an unfinished game of monopoly. "We were just playing a game! I swear!"

I glared at her. "Promise me. Because if I find out that he was trying to stick his tougue down your throat i'll kill him."

"I promise!!"

I smiled then brought her into a hug. "I'm sorrry. I just-"

She stroke my face with her small hands. "I know, but don't worry. I'm not mad at you. This is Phil Professor Shaw's son."

"Alright. You may continue, but get on the floor, and keep that damn door opened."

I walked out of her room to be greeted by my angry father. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me into my room them slamed the door. He pushed me away from him.

"What the hell is your problem?"

"Naw! What is your problem? Don't pull me like that!"

"What?" His voice began possessed. "What the fuck did you say?" He grabbed my shirt and pulled me close then punched me right in the fucking eye. Then he let me fall to the floor. I grasped at my face. It hurt so fucking  bad. It fucking burned. I got to my knees and he stood over me. "You will respect me you fucking piece of shit. You should have been the one with Epilepsy! And your mother should have aborted you you no good piece of shit. You might as well go and live with your nigger and wetback friends cause you are equal to them! Get the fuck up and clean yourself up, and go and close your sisters door because I do not want to hear all of that fuckning noise when she gets over excited and start foaming out the mouth."

He walked out the room. I laid on the floor fours hours maybe. Well it felt liek hours until Holland came into my room and picked me up and laid me on the bed and put the covers over me. She queitly creep up next to me and well fell asleep.