Chapter 13: Wrong Name

Mike's POV

I was so fucking hard. I swaer it felt like my balls were about to explode! Shit! My pants were suffocating them. I knew she felt it. Gosh I sure could feel her pressed against me. I swear I wanted to fuck the shit outta her in that moment. She looked so flustered as I pressed myself closer to her I know that I heard a small moan escape her lips. I so bad wanted to start moving myself against her, but I was scared that I would scare her away. Shit. My entire body was on fire. Im glad in a way that I do not have to see her until Monday, but on the other hand I wish I could kiss her neck again. I wanted to feel it under my tongue.

"Did you hear what I said?" Bradon asked

.
"I'm sorry what?"

He pointed to a girl named Erika. "She's totally wants to bone you right now."

And it was true she had her eyes fixated on me and she was swaying to the sound of Rihanna's Rude Boy. She had her finger in her mouth and I swear I could see the wetness between her thighs as she watched me. She flexed her pointing finger and called me over to her.

"Don't pass up that offer man." I wanted to so bad, but I couldn't stop thinking about Kimber, her face her smile, her touch. Shit I could feel mysef becoming hard again. Their was people everywhere and how fucking embarassing would it be to be seen hard. We were the annual basetball blow out party hosted by the bb team. No preppys allowed.

Shit this girl did not know what she was getting herself into. I slowly began to walk to her wishing that she would turn into Kimber, but she did not. By the time I made it to her I was ready for some fucking action! The tight black shirt I had on would be the first thing I take off then..

.
"So you wanted me?" I askes her in a soft and sexy voice. She was pretty don't get me wrong she was fucking sexy as fuck with that big as booty and she had on booty shorts! Fuck I was so horny. I was fucking her tonight. I needed it.

"Yeah I called you." She was twisting her hands in her hair and smiling.

"Really?" I pulled her into an embrace. I knewthat she felt me pressed aganist her. We began to sway with the beat. "What is it that you wanted?" I whispered into her ear then grabbed her ass and pushed her against my wanting body.

She smiled.

Fucking nasty ass freak. "Let's go somewhere a bit more private." I did not wait to see her anwer before taking her hand and leading her upstairs. She clung to me like a needy child. I couldn't wait to put myself in her..

The first room we went in was bust to say the least so we went into another and it was empty. As soon as were were in the room I threw her little white as onto the bed and climbed between her legs. I pressed my lips so hard aganist her that I almost felt like I was raping her, but this is exactly how I would do Kimber-maybe a little gentlier. I pressed my pelvis aganist her and began to kiss her neck and I ground my hips getting her ready. She moaned in my ear as I tasted her flesh.

"Shit..." I smiled at my skills. "I want you to put it in.."

This girls was a freak out of this world.

"Take of your shorts." I got up and took of my pants and basketball shorts.  She sat on the bed half naked and ready. Shit. I was soooo fucking hard. I thought that my thing was gonna break. Shit. I wish this was Kimber!!!

I climbed on top of her an stuck it in without even asking if she was ready. I pushined in and out and in and out. It felt so good I had to tilt my head back and moan. I started going faster and faster. She began to scream outta control. I laid down on her and grabbed her by the back of the head and pushed. She moaned and screamed. Hell I thought I was hurting her but she seemed as though she as having a blast. Shit. I repeated Kimber's name in my head over and over and I fucked this girl. I wa so into it that I had to grab hold to the back of the headboard so I could go in deeper. She arched her back and screamed at the top of her lungs. I knew someone heard that. Shit.

"Kimber.."I groaned.."Kimber..."

She abruptly stopped and pushed me off of her. "Who the hell is Kimber." She slid from under me and went to put her clothes back on.

"What's the problem"

"Really? How you gonna bang me but be thinking some other girl?" She put her clothes on and stromed out of the room. When the door opened Brandon and Marshall,  were standing there gawking. "Hey man! I an naked.!" I threw a pillow at them and the shut the door. I laid back on the bed-frustrated. I needed to see what she was doing. Was she thinking about me?

Did she want me to make love to her? I needed to know, and I was going to find out next time I see her. I am going to throwher big ass aganist a book shelf and fuck the shit outta her! Just thinking about it made me so hard again, Shit it was like I took a fucking bottle of Viagra when I thought about her. I only met her weeks ago, but she had this connection...I wanted her so bad  it hurt-literally it fucking hurt.

I was about ready to blow this party and go home to check on my sister. I bet she watching Gossip Girl. How many fucking episodes does that fucking show have?