New Book

Hi! I want to first thank you all for reading Suicide Prevention. I hoped you enjoyed it and don't forget to check out the sequel-it's way hotter! Holland's a bad girl. Well I was thinking about posting another series in-between writting this one, but I wanted to know what you guys thought about it first since it seems that you kinda like my writting. if you would please vote for this Chapter or comment on it if you don't like it that would really help  me. Thank you.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1: Cornelius Crook's New Year’s Ball has lighted the torch for the New Year for twenty years now it is happening again, but after the New Year's Toast has been presented and weddings announced the young ones sneak into libraries and welcome in their new year of 1915

It was the New Year’s Eve ball in Rockmore and the most important families were their preparing for the New Year. The faces of servants were seen in elegant dresses of all material and the Ball Room was occupied by men in suits and elite and eligible girls in gowns. Dancing was going on in every corner of the ornate designed dance floor, and the sounds of heels were invigorating as the girls slid across the sheik floor with their men. The smell of the New Year was floating in the air at this New Year's Eve Ball hosted by none other than the millionaire Cornelius Crooks, the man whose fortune is said to be immortal. Some people believe that his being not married is the reason his money is still strong; otherwise his money would be spent on undergarments and gowns.

Some other most impenetrable attitudes presented itself for the New Year not wanting to be seen looking at things that are not worthy of a women’s eyes. For instance Miss Ella stood on the balcony overlooking the dance floor watching as Lance Shugg danced with his soon to be wife Georgette Moth. Lance gripped her a little below her waist-line and turned with her to the beat of the band. They looked united like the perfect couple, the new couple, and the couple that has been together for years other than the couple that doesn't love each other. The music picked up and they danced to the new melody just as they were that perfect couple. The couple that drove Ella off a cliff every night and she slept their trying to get the perfect couple out of her head.

Ella envied Georgette Moth's long red dress that touched her ankles, and her hair ran rapidly down her back, her shoes that were two inches high, but most importantly she despised Georgette's curls that always formed in her hair. The curls were big and the brownness color if it outlined the blueness of her eyes that were big, but her sister Paris Moth always made Ella stop and stare, just like she did to the rest of the world. She was not as skinny and Georgette, but her hair was straight and dark brown and her eyes were green like her fathers and small like her mothers, and her dresses were always huge. She dressed like she was a princess all the time even though she was just elite.

"What does she think she is doing?" said William Peti from behind her. ", I thought that was your man. Who does she think she is dancing on him like that? The nerve of her!” William chuckled a small laugh.

Ella took her eyes from the dance floor and looked at her best friend and elite twenty year old William Peti of the famous Peti family. He wore a suit of delicate perfection. It was a shade black and a crisp blue. His hair was slicked back into his crisp hat of black and blue perfection. He was perfect for the night of the New Year’s Eve Ball.