Chapter 23: Marshall's Secret

I can't believe this! 3,600 reads! Oh my gosh! You guys are soo wonderful! I am like about to cry. i didn't think this book would get over 2000, but I have awesome readers. Thank you for reading this!

Vote,

Comment,

Enjoy,

Mike's POV

Okay so now she thinks I am some fucking liar. What the fuck? How was I supposed to tell her that I get beat about twice a month by my dick father? How do you tell someone something like that-something so personal and deep-sonething that can destroy you in a quick second. How the fuck am I supposed to tell her?

What will she think of me then? She's going to think that I am some crazy white person who wants to fuck her to get rid of some of my pain, which would be a lie. I fucking love her. I mean Ihave never felt this way about anyone. I always want to be around her and hug and and kiss her, but-

I couldn't tell her this. I couldn't lose her becasue of my dick father and his fucking abuse. Fucking asshole is what he is. Stupid ass gone make me lose her-

"What the hell is the coach talking about?" He boomed as soon as I walked into the dining room. Him and mom were sitting at the table.

"Man. Just leave me alone. I am going to see Holland."

He slammed his hand on the table and stood up."Do you want me to blacken your other eye? Now tell me what happened!"

"No. Now if you would excuse me, I have to go and see Holland."

He glared at me. My mom stood up. "Just tell us what happened baby?"

"No." I walked out the kitchen and exhaled.

"And you have another visit with Harvard this weekend!" I heard my dad yelled.

Shit.

That reminded me that I needed to fill out my application for Midwestern. I'll do that while they are at Harvard. Hm. I walked into Holland's room and she way layed across the bed with her phone in hand.

"I'll call you back." She said quickly when she heard the door open.

"Who the fuck was that? What that some boy?"

She jumped off the bed and ran and gave me a hug. "Of course not. I know how you feel about me talking to boys." She smiled up at me.

"That's what I thought. So what are you doing?"

"Watching this show called America's Next Top Model. I know its old, but I just started to watch it since the new episode of Gossip Girl won't come on for another two weeks. I hate that!"

Shit. That show sounded stupid and beyond girly. We walked over to her bed and sat down. "So um Holland, I wanted to ask you something.."

She softly touched my face and frowned. "i can't believe that he did this to you."

I smiled then removed her hand and placed it onto her lap. "It's fine. No pain no game right?"

She shook her head. "We should have never snunk out."

I laughed. "I had fun! But that's not to be a concern to you. I am in no pain at all, but I need to ask you to do something with me once again I am supposed to be visting Harvard this weekend, but-"