Chapter 25.5: Fear of Sexual Tension

Kimber's POV

I knew that I looked like a fool standing in the rain in the middle of a 24 hours diner, but I could not allow Mike to walk away from me so pissed. His eyes pieced me as I try to think of something to say. I was soak and wet and rain was hitting me pretty hard.

He began to walk towards me with that same confused look on his face. What was I supposed to do? I had not meant to say anything about my dad! Now he is going to be asking me all of these damned questions.

"What do you mean?" He asked again this time with more demand in his voice.

"Nothing!" I turned on my heel and headed back to the car. "I am not hungry anymore. Let's go!"

I did not hear him running up behind me, but a few seconds later he grabbed my waist and turned me to face him. "Calm the fuck down shit! If you don't want to tell me about your dad then don't! Fuck."

Then he kissed me quickly. It felt no different than when he had kissed me in the car, and I wanted more, but I held back. I looked into his eyes and he was smiling down at me. "Are you ready to eat now shit? I’m fucking hungry as hell and you sitting over here trippin and shit! And we wet as hell! Come on." He grabbed my hand and we walked into the diner.

It was warm and cozy. All of his anger subsided as soon as he had food into him. The entire hour we sat there all we did was talk and talk about everything, but nothing to deep and personal. He told me the stories about how he met Brandon and Marshall and how he would die for them and how they were like brothers. And he told me a little about his sister, but not much. Each time I tried to find out more about her he would change the subject quickly. I made it like I did not notice his hasty actions and went on firing questions about him I found out that his favorite color was black, but he also really liked pink? How gay is that? His favorite TV show was Gossip Girl-well it wasn't his favorite it was the one that "I know best".

I burst out laughing. "Gossip girl?"

He glared at me. "Hey! That show is actually kind of interesting! With all of them doing that crazy ass fucking shit that they be doing. That boy Chunk, that's my dog right there! He be getting on the girls!"

I gasped and threw a fry at him. "Really? And do you wish that you could get all of the girls?"

"Naw fuck that I got my girl right here!"

I smiled, blushed-a little too hard! He was a very interesting person to learn things about. I loved how unique he was. He never really did anything that one would expect him to do. Like he snuck away from his life of richness to come across the tracks and hang out with two people that his racist dad hated and he didn't want to go to Harvard. Who didn't want to go there? It was like one of the best schools in the country, but he said Midwestern was closer to home and he wanted to be close to his sister. He seemed to really have a strong connection to her kind of like the connection that I had to my dad. :(

After we were done eating the rain had stopped coming down. Thank God and we headed to a nice hotel that allowed walk-ins.

And to be honest, I was nervous about being alone with him. He was just so sexy and addicting, but I did not want to do something that I would regret. But how could I stop myself. And he got one bed. Shit. Crap. Crap. Shit. My legs were shaking as we climbed on the elevator and headed to the room. I peaked over at him and he looked all cool and collected like this was just going to be easy peasy. We had to sleep in the same bed!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no! I am so screwed!

The elevator door binged. "After you..." Mike gestured for me to exit. Crap. My body was tingling already and we haven't even made it to the room yet.

While we were walking there, I was very aware of how close he was walking behind me and how hot my body was becoming with the thought of being alone with him all night with my racing hormones. Oh my gosh!

Hyperventilating at this point!

"Here we are!" Mike announced. We stopped in front of hotel number 115 and Mike pulled the key from his pocket and swiped it. "Enter."

I smiled a bit forcefully then entered my world of doom. I heard Mike sit the bags down right by the door. My heart was going crazy and my body was doing the same. I tried to focus on something other than Mike slowly walking up behind me. I studied the nice room. It was rather big for a smaller hotel. I stood in the middle of the floor and took everything in. But what really caught my attention aside from the kitchen and flat screen hanging on the wall over the dining room table was the big white bed that sat in the middle of the room. My heart dropped into my throat and everything seemed to slow down a bit. I could not believe that I would be sleeping there with. Right beside the table was a small sofa with a little wooden coffee table sitting in front of it.

Suddenly I felt hands grab my waist. “How do you like it?” Mike asked as he pulled me into his chest.

I gulped. “It’s fine.”

“Really?” His hands began  to move to my inner thighs. Crap. I let out a soft moan as his lips presses against my neck. He knew how to make me squirm in my pants and create heat in my body...He knew what to do to make me want him in every way possible. This is why I am afraid to be in the room with him-alone. He always made me feel this way-like with the fingering and kissing. It’s so unfair. All of a sudden his hands begin to move up my thigh and I let out a loud squeak...The wetness forming between my legs was just not good. This is bad, so bad, but I wanted him to touch it. I wanted to feel his hands on the most sensitive parts of my body.

“Kimber? Crap. His voice was so seductive. His mouth found my ear and he began to run his tongue along the sensitive part. “I am about to fuck the shit outta you.”

I gulped. Oh shit! This was bad.