Chapter 48: Time Management

Mike's POV

I knew where the factory district was, but I had no clue where to even begin to look for them. I drive around that entire part of town and sa no signs of a mexican girl, black boy, and skinny white girl running around looking retarded. No signs at all and I was getting very fucking pissed. if i didn't find them soon then I would have to think of other smart ways to get the job done.

"What are we going to do?" Brandon asked. "Wanna call the law?"

Was he serious. "Fuck no! We could get Marshall put into jail if we do that shit. We need to find another way to locate them and fast because the angrier I get. The more tempted I get to shot someone! And I really don't wanna go to jail today!"

I parked in the parking lot of an abondoned factory while I thought. It was about 15 minutes since the phone call and I wondered where my family was-I couldn't believe this was happening to me. People really loved testing my fucking patience=boy I tell you. If anyone if them has on scratch on their body Devin is going to wish that he was never fucking born. I promise that!

"His girlfrined!" Brandon yelled.

I looked at him like he was crazy. "What the hell! You scared the shit outta me!"

"Just listen. Devin has a girlfriend and she goes to school with Kimber and Madison and if we tell Madison what's going on I am sure she will want to help!"

I shook my head. "I do not want to involve her in this. She was already jumped this year!"

He pursed his lips. "We don't have to tell her. We could make up some lie and ask her. She hates them so of you tell her you want to find her to get Kimber to whip her ass she's going to tell you easily."

That was a good idea, but one flaw. "You know she is going to want to come to the fight."

He shrugged. "As soon as she tells us we can run off and leave her."

I laughed. "Let's go!"

________________________________________________________________________

Kimber's POV

'So this is how I am going to die. This is my last day on Earth. And where am I? Looking at Holland crying and Marshall trying to think of a way to escape.'

We were in the back seat of the car Devin was in, but he wasn't the only one. His little follower Victor was drivving. I really didn't see why because he was something of a scary ass. he was shaking while he was drivving. He was going to kill us before we even got to the place. Why was he even here shit and where the hell was Mike? He was going to let us get to the headquaters or whatever. He was lucky that we were in traffic.

Stupid tinted windows. I can see the outside world but they couldn't see me. Crap. Maybe this will give Mike time to catch up. I would pull out my phone, but I thought that would be a stupid idea. Well at least that's what my common sense said.

"Psk.." Marshall called. I looked over to him and raised my eyebrows. I knew he was trying to figure out a way to escape, and I didn't want to tell him that even if we got out this car, which is the easy part. Where would we go? We ae being trailed by at least three more cars. I am guessing that Marshall was some kind of big catch, or the boss sent backup because he knew Devin and Victor were fucking dumb as hell. I mean they didn't even tie up our hands. All I had to do was kick the gun out of his hand and Victor scary ass wouldn't know what to do and I am sure that he wouldn't have a gun. What dicks. Oops i sound like Mike.

Where was he anyways?

"What?" I whispered to Marshall so low that I could barely hear myself.

"We need to get out of here.." He responded with the obvious. Then he made sure Holland wasnn't paying attention so he could do the universal death sign. "He will kill us and rape you without hesitation."

Devin turned around. "No talking!" He yelled then he grabbed his broke hand and groaned. Wow I still couldn't believe that he was sent to get us. It would be funny if I wasn't scared about dying.

Holland still didn't pull her face from in her hands. I was happy that she wasn't sick yet, but I knew that it was only a matter of time before she began to stress out and I wasn't sure if that would cause as seizure, but I had a feeling that it would. Shit I needed to get her out of this situation.

But how?

I hoped Mike was figuring out a way to come and save me.

________________________________________________________________________

Mike's POV

"Hey Maddie!" I greeeted once she opened the door. "Can I ask you a quick question?" I asked her with pleading eyes.

"Yeah, What's up?" She flirted. Oh gosh I didn't have time for her to be coming on to me right now.

"Do you know where I can find Devin's grilfriend?" I reall hoped she fucking knew, or else I was screwed and not in the good way that I really needed to be at that moment.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend, but he does hang with this bitch cheerleader."

"Her name..." I urged, Then I took a quick glance back at Brandon who was sitting in the car waiting for me.

"Summer Lee..." She answered looking confused. Well fuck I really didn't have time to explain. Shit.

"Address...." I urged further.

"She lives on the white trash side of town. What do you need her for?"

"No reason. Thanks!" I ran off before she could aske another question. As soon as I got into the car I called Kaite. I was sure that she would know where this Summer girl lived. I mean no offense but she did live on the white side of town.

She answered on the first ring. "Hey white boy!" She exclaimed.

"Where the fuck does Summer Lee live?" I asked ignoring her greeting.

"Ummm...she lives down the street from me. In a white house on the corner of the block." She repsonded automatically.

"Thanks." I hung up the phone. "It looks like we are going to have to head across the bridge.

Brandon pointed to the very bridge I was referring to. "You mean the one with all of that traffic?"

I inhaled. "Yep, but I have a greet plan on how to get through it."

"How?"

I smiled despite all the crazy ass shit that was going on. "Mike's way!"

_______________________________________________________________________

Kimber's POV

I looked out the window and saw that Victor had got into the lane in which people get off of the bridge. Crap. We needed to think of something and fast while we still had a chance. I looked over to Marshall and noticed that he was till looking like he was trying to think of some plan, but he was going to slow. I needed to take action into my own hands. We had about two minutes until we had lost all hope, but what to do.

I looked at Holland because he sniffles had stopped. To my surprise she was looking up with a fierce exspression on her face. Marshall saw her at the same time as me, but we both couldn't stop her. Her mind was made up.

"Holland no!" Marshall yelled.

Too late She had already leaned up and grabbed the back of Victor's head and slammed it into the steering wheel.