Chapter 46: What is going on?

Chapter 46:

Mike's POV

Okay. Calm the fuck down Mike. You are going to find her. I kept trying to convince myself that everything was going to be okay, but this past week has sucked ass. First I find out that I can't play ball for the school anymore all because of my asshole of a dad. Then we get in a big fight and I run away. Then I get in a big bash with my brother and sister. Now Kimber is probably looking for the closet highway so that she can effectively commit suicide because I already know what she was thinking. That I used her for sex, which if I might add was the best thing that happened to me since Holland was born. Now she was gone somewhere!

I'm fucked!

"Whoa man slow the fuck down! I don't want to die in here!" Brandon yelled.

I frowned. "Sorry. I am just so..."

He nodded in understandment(? Is that a word?). "It's going to be fine Mike. Just have faith."

I laughed. "Sure it is! I have to find her and I haven't even heard from Holland and Marshall. This is just not my fucking week! Shit!"

We drove around for hours and stilll didn't find her not to mention the fact that I called her probaly about a millon times and no answer. I was so on fucking edge that I almost got into so many accidents. Brandon was scared as fuck! Me too. But my worry was over taking my fear of getting hit by a car or hitting a car.

_____________________________________________________________________

Kimber's POV

I walked around all day thinking about how stupid I was for doing it with him. I wondered what Katie would think about the situation, but I was not going to show my face at school. I didn't want to be teased that day. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and jump of the bridge, but I decided not to do that. I should have then all of this would be over. My life would finally be over and I would not have to suffer along with an alcoholic mom anymore or a boy that I knew was too good for me in the first place.

I should have listened to my mom. Well at least she was smart for something. Night was falling in the sky and I was till just roaming around thinking about all the mistakes that I made.

I always thought that girls who cried about getting used for sex was over dramtic, but the truth was that it felt really bad to get used. It made one feel like less of a person! And that was how I felt when I was sitting in the car with Brandon. So what, did Mike think that I was going to give it up to his best friend? Did he think I was going to fuck Marshall too? Well he probaly did.

I knew what I was going to do. I was going to pack up all of my things and move from that place. I was going to go somewhere that noone knew me or my mom and people didn't judge my physical apperance. Maybe I could start over and forget about graduating high school because I wasn't going to do anything with that diploma anyways. I wasn't going to college! What would I look like going to college. Those people would look at my background and say no! They won't ever consider my grades-

Mexican-No

Mexican female-No!

Mexican female with dead dad-No!!

Mexican female with dead dad and alcoholic mom-No!!!

Mexican female with dead dad and alcoholic mom raised in the ghetto-Hell no!!!

I stop thiking about higher education when my dad dies. he was always the one pushing me ro make "A"s! My mom didn't care then and damn sure doesn't care now.

"Kimber! Kimber!" I heard someone screaming my name. I turned around to see Holland running up to me with tears streming from her eyes and her clothes all ratted and torn. What the hell! "Kimber! Run!" She yelled.

I had no clue what she was talking about so of course I just stood there looking like a dummy. I looked behind her and saw Marshall turning the coner looking like he had jst had a fight with the Devil. What the hell was going on?

"Kimber!" Holland cried. "Please go!" She yelled, but like I said I had no clue what she was talking about. That's when I saw the black car turn the corner and two guns stciking out the window aimed at Marshall...Umm what the fuck was going on?

______________________________________________________________________________-

Next chapter will be longer. This was just a tease...I;m so mean :)!! It's almost over....I'm sad! Vote for every chapter if u haven't already pleaseeeeee....................