Chapter 32: Iphone

I really hope people are enjoying this book. :) Vote and comment to let me know how u feel about it.

Vote,

Comment,

Enjoy,

Kimber's POV

Monday morning came slower than I could ever imagine. I missed Mike like I never even thought possible. My mom and I were on bad terms still from my road trip. She didn't like all of the time that I was spending with Mike and I didn't like whatever late night job she was working so we barely talked. I walked out the house snug in my biggest coat. The news said that we were supposed to get snow, but how often are they right? Not very. Mike held the door opened for me as I slipped into the car.

It was warm inside. Thankfully. "Here." Mike tossed me a box as soon as he got into th car. 

I looked down and gasped. "What is this for?"

he flashed me a brillant smile. "I need to talk to you at night not just during the day. And I need to check up on you sometimes."

I laughed as he put the car in drive. "So you got me a Iphone!? I can't take this."

His face turned serious. "Yes the fuck you can, and yes the fuck you will. I will show you how to work it today at the library, but for right now give it to me. I don't want you to fucking lose it." He jacked it form my hand and placed it in the cupholder. "So I am going to have a talk with this Devin fucking fellow. The conversation is going to start with my fist and end with his face.

"What! No!" I yelled. "You can't do that! You don't know. He might have a gun again and what if you are not fast enough to shot him this time."

He laughed. "Shut the fuck up Kimber. I got this. Besides I don't want him fucking with you in school. And if he tells you one thing you had better tell me. End of conversation."

The rest of the ride was queit except for the Drake songs that played in the background. I swear that he listened to Drake way too much. I knew almost every song's lyrics just by riding in the car with him. It was weird that he liked him so much. But whatever.

When I got to school I saw Katie, Bradon, and Marshall standing right in front of the doors. What the hell were they doing there? I thought as we walked up to them.

"What's up Kimber." Bradon greeted.

I smiled. "Hey."

"Kimber." Marshall greeted. I greeted him back and gave Katie a hug.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked curiously.

Brandon smiled. "Damage control, but you have nothing to worry about. You and Katie need to go to class now."

"What? Why?' I asked Mike.