Chapter 33: Richie

Chapter 33

Kimber's POV

"Look who it is!" Devin exclaimed when katie and I walked out of he school. Him and Tevin were standing right by the doors along with Summer Lee and Victor Black. "The famous cow Kimber and her white trash best friend Katie. Wow, I am honored to be in  your prescence."

He tried to grab my hand, but I jerked it away just in time. "Leave me alone, or i'll call Mike for you." I smiled at the look on his face.

"How about you call that white ass prick of yours! We'll be right here waiting! Oh yeah your fucking fat ass can't afford a phone because you spend all of your money on Twinkies."

"How about you just leaver her alone!" katie yelled.

Summer laughed. "Is this your new body guard? Well I might have guessed that the bigger person would stick up for the smaller person!"

"Well I guess you thought wrong-your skinny piece of shit! Now you listen to me-if you ever speak to me again I will personally stick my Twinkie loving foot up your cheerleading ass!"

I grabbed Katie's hand and we stormed away not caring what they had to say back. Ugh they were so annoying. Just when we reached Katie's car we heard a voice from behind us.

"Wait! Wait one minute will you?" I turned around to see Marshall's sister Madison sprinting up to us. I glanced at Katie uneasily. What was she doing speaking to us? We were on tow totally different levels of popularity. "Hi!" She greeted. "You're Kimber and Katie right?"

We nodded shell shocked still. "Well im Madison-Marshall's sister."

I smiled and uttered a "Hi."

She smiled happily like she just talekd to us everyday. "You know him right? Don't you go out with Mike's sexy ass?"

I nodded and blushed. "Yes. I do."

She hit me on the shoulder. "Well then stop acting all shy and talk to me."

I gulped. I could feel the people around us glaring at me. I was talking to the girl in school that everybody wanted to be or date, and she was talking to me-the fatt girl whose mother was an alcholic. Why was she talking to me.

"Hi!" I said again.

She shrugged. "Well maybe tommorow you and Katie can sit with me at lunch." She suggested. "Oh yeah and the rest of the nerds can come too. Well until then. See ya!" She sprinted off. The fact that she got jumped had no effect on her at all. It was actually kinda creepy if you ask me.

_________________________________________________________________________

Mike's POV

"If someone else says the word faggot or anything close to it I swear to the God above that I am going to hit them. Fair warning." I announced.

The entire basketball team stood around the gym doors looking at the lock that was on it and hoping that I would just disappear, but it didn't. Wewere all hoping that the coach was kidding about the lockout, but we could see now that he was very fucking serious. Ugh. It's all their fault! Why can't they just accept him. I mean he is the say fucking person as he been forever. We were all friends for years and they just want to do him wrong like this. What whores.

"Fuck that faggot ass bitch. Im gone!" Richie announced. This boy bout to get it, I turned to him and baled my hands into fist.

"You might just want to shut the fuck up!" I yelled.

Richie turned to Brandon and smiled. "So Mike is your boyfriend I see." He laughed. Bitch. "Come on guys, I am tired of being around boys who like it up the ass."

Within minutes the basketball team was gone and the tree of us wer left standing there shocked. These boys were suppoused to be our team mates, but they just left us without a second thought. What a shame. I turned to see Brandon.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Let's just get outta here."