Chapter 37: Hormones and Anger

Kimber's POV

I avoided Mike the rest of the weekend and hopefully he got the message that he was a dick and I never wanted to talk to him again. How could he just walk out on me like that and he said that he loved me. Well fuck him! Oh yeahn I can't cause he doesn't want to.

And what is with all of that he wants it to be a moment to remember. I didn't want all that! All I wanted was him and me body to body, but nooooo someone just has to be a retard about the whole situation. I JUST WANT HIM TO DO IT WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Mike hates me!" I said to Katie as soon as I sat down in math. 

She looked up at me confused. "What the hell are you talking about? Did Devin and Victor get to you?' She asked.

I gasped. "No! he doesn't want to do it with me. He keps saying that he wants my first time to be something worth remembering like in some fancy hotel or something. But I jus thinks that he hated me."

To my surprise she starts laughing. "What's funny?" I asked a bot annoyed.

"You! That boys doesn't hate you. He just loves you a little bit too much!"

Umm how is that even possible. As I thought about that my phone buzzed it was a text from Mike.

My Baby: Hey:)

Me: F U!

My Baby: Is something wrong??:(

Me: IM HORNY!!!!!

My Baby: Ohhh....

Me: Bye!

The nerve of him to act like I am not suffering everyday and the only thing he can do is text me with some hey baby.

Arg!!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________

I forgot that I had to face him in the library. He walked in looking all sexy and making my stomach turn and do flips. Bastard. he walked up to me as I was staking books on the shelf.

"Hey sexy." He whispered in my ear then grabbed me around the waist. This was bad! I could feel his thing pressing into me. What the hell? He knew what I was going through! What a tease! "So horny are you?" he asked.

Oh no! I could feel my cheeks getting red. What the hell was his problem. "Move." I backed my but into him hard enough to push him away then I walked off. From across the room I could see Ms. Brown eyeing us. "Come on get to work the Devil is watching us."

He acted like I didn't even say anything. He grabbed my waist and pushed me against the book shelf and pressed his body against mine. I was lucky that we were in the hisory department where no body went or this would be very inappropiate. He kissed me softly and I couldn't help but moan as his lips touched mine. He was just so sexy. Sometimes my body acted on its own when he was around.

"So you really want me to break your virginity?" he asked.

I nodded.

"And are you sure that you can handle all of this?" he softly touched my thigh and slowly ran his hand along my inner leg.

I bit my lip to supress the sound that was threatening to escape my lips. He was such an asshole!
I nodded again.

"Okay!" He laughed. "If you beat me in a game of basketball then i'll be sure that you can handle this. I mean I don't want to hurt you with this anaconda and stuff."

I pushed him away. "That's so unfair! You loser!"

He flashed me a brillant smile. "You have one week to learn everything. That is if you really want this." he pointed to himself like he was some kind of prize or something.

I glared at him. "You're so on!!!"

he looked surprised. "Really?" He asked like I was going to turn him down or something.

I nodded. "I'll be ready for you."

he looked skeptical. "And how exactly do you plan on learning how to play?" he asked.

I shrugged. "How about you let me worry about that! You just be ready. Until then." I grabbed his collar and pulled him back to me. "Kiss me."