Chapter 22.5: New Coach

I entered into the Watty Awards, so any votes will be appreciated. Thanks.

Enjoy,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Song is called Dark Side by Kelly Clarkson and I am dedicating it to this chapter. :)

Mike's POV

By the time that my father finished beating be I had blood running down my entire face. It was coming from my nose and mouth. I was in extreme pain and not paying any fucking attention to anything that he was saying, but he was still ranting on about Harvard and shit. Like I said I am not going to that fucking school and major in what he did. I didn't care about being rich and shit like that all I wanted to do was major in education and teach kids with disabilties. Thats what I wanted to do with my life. Fuck hom and his fucking dreams that I will ever be like him.

That night I slept with Holland and sometime during the night I thought I heard her say Marshall's name, but I thought that I was imagining it. Why the fuck would she be dreaming about him for. I slept with thoughts of Kimber on mind. I fucking love her and can't wait to see her at the library.

"Okay..." The assistant coach said once we were all lined up. "I have something very important to tell you, and I will only say this once so shut the fuck up and listen Mike and Marshall!!!"He looked at us with looks of disapproval. He peered at me with those beady eyes. "And I mean it Mike are you are going to have another busted lip and black eye. Now shut the hell up."

Yeah I should be mad about him pointing out my bruises, but I am not. Besides no one here knows what really happened except for Brandon and Marshall.

"We will shup up sir!" I pledged.

"Thank fucking goodness. Like I was saying! This year will be different..."

"So we are actually going to win this year coach?" I asked a bit stupidly just to piss him off. We were not a winning team at all! The only reason we put points on the board is because of Bradon and Marshall. I was better at defensive stealing. See why us three make a great team? Bradon had the handles, Marshall had the shot, and I had the defense-Three Musketers!

"Mr. Mike, would you like to step out?"

I smiled. "No sir I would like to step inside..."

Bradon laughed then retorted. "Step inside what little Mike?"

Marshall answered. "Some girl's vagina!"

The whole team started to laugh and I saw the AC's face turning red as the fuck. Oh yeah we were getting on his everlasting nerves. He tried to talk again, but the team was too busy laughing to actually listen to anything he was saying.

"Shut the fuck up!" A strong voice yelled. The team settled down and looked towards the voice. A black man with a black and gray suit on walked across the gym and stood in front of us with a look of utter anger upon his face. "You are all acting like a bunch of fucking fools!"

Man who did he think he was "Naw man I think you're the one acting like a fool. Don't come at us like that!" I said-a bit rashly.