Chapter 24.5: A Moment Like This

Okay so this chaper is not actually the road tip, but moments before it.:)

Vote,

Comment,

Enjoy,

Mike's POV

Friday afternoon I reminded Kimber that I was going to pick her up at midnight on the fucking dot! She had better not be fucking late. Now it was seven and I sat in my room staring out my window as the rain fell. I couldn't believe how fucking excited I was to be going on a road trip with the girl that I love. She would be beside me the entire time and we were going to sleep in a hotel together. MY fucking penis got hard just thinking about how it would feel to spoon her and kiss on her neck while she was trying to fall asleep. But that is not the only reason I was so fucking excited to go on this trip-I would finally be away with her-alone so we can talk about this thing that we have and we can fianlly get to know everything about each other.

In fact my crazy ass has a fucking list of all the questions I was going to ask her while we drove to Dallas. I wanted to know everything their was to her. What made her want to kill herself was my biggest question. I had to stop her from doing some stupid ass shit like that again!
Bradon and Marshall tried to convince me to stay, but I told them that I was not going to let his stupid child beating ass fuck with my life. He could do whatever he wanted to me. I didn't care. I was used to the beatings anyway. I have been getting my ass kicked by my dads since before I could even fucking remember. Fuck him.

"Mike?" Holland's voice entered my room and I turned to see her standing in my door. "What time are you leaving?"

"Around eleven thirty." I smiled as she walked over to me. I loved her so much. "Why? What are you up to little bugger?"

She blushed extremely hard. "Nothing."

What the fuck? Why the fuck was she blushing so fucking hard? Something was going on, I am not fucking stupid. Hmmm?

"You sure?" I glared at her. A few hours ago she had a seizure. It was mild and her personal nurse had her alright in no time, so I was'n't really worried about this weekend. She usually has about one a month. I am so glad that one was mild.

"I'm positive." She jumped into my lap and I was hit with a wild burst of purfume. What the fuck? Who wears that to fucking sleep?

She was sneaking out. I pushed her off my lap and jumped up. "Where the fuck are you going?"
"N-no where." She fucking stuttered. She looked at me like she saw a ghost.

I exhaled. "I am going to ask you one more time-where the fuck are you going? Why are you blushing so hard? And why the hell do you have on smell good? Tell me!"

She gulped. "Holland!!!!" The nurse called.

"Well I gotta go. Love you.!" She ran from my room.

I was going to find out where the hell she was going. I followed her into the hallway.