Chapter 18.5: Hey Mom

Kimber's POV

Wow this is awkward. Yes my drunken or rather sober mom just walked into the door and I was practically one with Mike's body. I mean I was literally 0 space between us. I could feel his thingy pressed up aganist my pelvis area. He didn't even back away-just stood their with a big smile on his face.

"Hi! My name is Mike!" He exclaimed.

"What the fuck?" My mother yelled.

I pushed him away. "Mom."

My stomach was still all tingly and stuff and my palms were sweaty. I had never in my life been this nervous. She looked at us with a look of pure atonishment. She had some papers in her hand and her keys in the other.

"I come back to get my purse and see my daughter all up on some white boy! Oh no! What the hell is going on?"

I swallowed. "Um. I was just giving him a hug."

Mike nodded. "Yep. A hug."

She di not seem fazed in the least. "A hug?" She stepped closer to us and rested her elbow on the breakfast bar. She glared at me. You know my mom was very beautiful when she wasn't drunk. Her dark eyes and wavy brown hair. I could always see why my dad fell for her.

I nodded feverishly and stepped around him. "Yes. A hug. I was thanking him for-" I went blank.

"I walked her home. You know she was umm..-"

Shit. "Scared. Yes that's what I was I was scared. You know those good old drug dealers and things. Well I think its time for you to leave now."

I turned to look at Mike who looked as though he was trying to hide something. He was bitting his bottom lip rather hard.

The I turned to my mom. "We'll talk about this later. In the meantime do not invite boys into this house." She walked into her room not looking at me as she passed. Then she shut her door.

Suddenly Mike pushed me back onto him and I noticed what he was hiding he was hard as a rock. It felt great pressed against me. He bent down and kissed my neck. "We'll finish this tommorrow!"

Then he was gone. He zoomed right out of the door and left me rooted in my spot. A few seconds later my mother left without saying a word to me.

For a mother who didn't love me she sure seemed pissed about Mike and my hug. What the hell?

Mike's POV

"Yo Bradon, where you at?" I asked into my cell.

"On the way to the library."

"Change of plans meet me at that corner store by the Mexicans."

"Okay."

A few moments later he pulled up and hopped in. It was freezing! "Turn the fucking air off. What the hell nigga is you hot?"

He pulled off. "Naw. I'm straight."

"Wow. I guess bro. Its cold as fuck in here. How is Marshall doing?" I asked feeling concern and anger.

Bradon's face dropped. I knew that this was hard for him. He and Marshall were friends longer than we all were. I've known them since 9th grade they knew each other since 3rd, but they did not make me feel any less loved. They were my brothers. The only ones I would take with me when I leave this place with my sister...maybe Kimber. Just thinking about her got me hard. Fuck. I wanted her so bad. I neeeded her.

"He was not good. Not good at all. he talking bout killing some niggas and shit." He exhaled. He did that a lot when he was frustrated especially on the court. "I am fucking scared. I don't want him to do some stupid shit."