Chapter 20: Holland's Excitement

This chapter is dedicated to @ForeverYoung04! Thanks for supporting my book. It really means a lot to me. :)
Enjoy everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike's POV

"Holland?" I called to her as we sat in her room watching Spongebob Friday night. Kimber and I have been talking and getting along this week, but she seemed distant and with me and I kept going back to what she said. ""You're lying! How can you want that? You don't know anything about me other than the fact that you turn me way on!" What the fuck kind of bull shit is that? How the fuck am I supposed to know her if she acting funny with me and shit, and I am so not using her sexy ass for sex. I don't even care if we ever do it. I just want to be around her all the time and kiss her-on my her lips are so soft and delicate against mine. With her no kissing ass. I'll have to teach her one of these days I swear her ass suck at kissing but the softness of her lips make up for it. Oh my gosh they wers so fucking soft and appealing and-

"Yes Mike?" Holland answered and brought me out of mine trance.

"How would you go about getting to know someone?" She was a girl, so her advice should count for something.

Then she looked at me with the fucking face and then she fucking squealed. That's the problem with asking girls about things like this. They always take the shit overboard. I mean, seriously. Then she hopes onto my lap and starts bouncing up and down.

"Who is she? Who is she? Who is she?"

How the fuck did she know I was talking about agirl. What the fuck. I fucking swear girls can read minds and shit. How awesome! Not! Now I have to hear all of this excitement and shit.

 Kill me now.

I pushed her back onto the bed. "It's not a girl!."

She gasped and slapped her hand on her cheeks. I know that shit hurted.

"So its a boy! Oh my gosh! Are you coming out of the closet?"

"What the fuck? Hell no! It's a girl. Jeesh. Can you just answer the question?" I glared at her. Her cheeks were red and her eyes burned with excitement.

Great. This was so not going to end well.

"What's her name?"

"Holland." I groaned.

"Tell me!"

"Nevermind."

She shrugged." You'll be back. My advice is perfect."

"Can you just fucking tell me?"

She smiled. "Okay. Okay. Just ask her what you want to know." She shrugged then turned back to the T.V.

What the fuck? I could have thought about that shit myself. Her advice is so not perfect. That's some bullshit, but I needed to find a way to "get to know her" so she won't think that I'm using her because I am really not.

Suddenly Hollands door opened and in walked in asshole number one-my dad. What the fuck did he want? He already checked on Holland yesturday he never comes in here this many times in two days. Wow. Twice. This is a record. What a dick.

"Hi daddy!" Holland exclaimed.

But he ignored her. What a fucking asshole?

"Come her Michael."

I turned my face up at him. "Can't you see im busy? I'll come later!"

He slammed his fist against the wall like that's supposed to make me scared or some shit. Nigga betta sit his old ass down somewhere.