Thank You

All I can say is a big thank you to everyone who has read, voted and commented on this trilogy!

I never expected this to become a trilogy and be loved by people who read it.

I started The One And Only Real on one of my Instagram fan pages at the start to the year.
I was 20 chapters into posting when the account I posted this one got deleted.

I wanted to continue the book and that's when I discovered Wattpad.
Since I joined, I have made 71 followers and have continued writing more of this series and started writing one-shots.

The One And Only Real has received 27K reads, which I never realised so thank you to who read it, 78 comments and 1.2K votes, which I never realised as well.
Thank you for reaching getting this story to where the stats stand now.
I couldn't have done it without it and wouldn't have had the guts to continue because of your comments from here and Instagram.

I continued the series, knowing I won't be continuing it on Instagram, and have gotten this far. After The Always (The cover I made. Yes I do make edits) I enjoyed writing and nearly got into tears myself! I have enjoyed receiving the notifications that you have written and posted on these chapters and always look forward to reading them.
After The Always so far has recieved 30.4K reads, again thank you as I did not know this, 1.1K votes and 120 amazing, exciting and encouraging comments.
And these numbers are still counting.

I can't believe that people actually enjoy my writing. I didn't think I was skilled enough with this to get comments that my writing is amazing, that I am an amazing author and that they enjoy reading what I write. Even making them fangirl, getting them emotional and saying that my story is their favourite book on Wattpad. (Must be the benefit of me writing it at night :D )

So once again thank you so much as everyone here has got me this far.

Keep up with the voting and comments. As I have said, I love reading the comments.
I have thoughts in my mind about another fanfic series of some sort. 😏😏

I love you guys so much! It is such a pleasure and privilege to have you love my writing!

MidnightSnow1

I have published the prologue for Being In Love With You !!! Look out for it in my works.